HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Oct 17, 2017 - 09:00 AM


All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Nov 07, 2009 - 08:26 PM 
Offline
BANNED

Joined: Sep 02, 2007 - 11:31 PM
Posts: 3383
and i cant come up with a place to take her

no clubbing which my other friends ask because she just got back from hiking -- sore feet!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Nov 09, 2009 - 10:46 AM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
User avatar

Joined: Jan 22, 2005 - 09:30 PM
Posts: 455
Location: Nor-Cal
p4ncak3 wrote:
and i cant come up with a place to take her

no clubbing which my other friends ask because she just got back from hiking -- sore feet!


club is a bad place to take your "date" to anyway. Loud music = bad/no conversations. Many creeps = troubles. It's a place where you should only hang with your buddies. ;)

I'm assuming you wanna take her on a date because that's why you're asking. Sore feet? Take her to foot massage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Nov 09, 2009 - 10:51 AM 
Offline
AMF Member
AMF Member

Joined: Jan 03, 2005 - 05:27 PM
Posts: 5398
Cyb3rT3k wrote:

club is a bad place to take your "date" to anyway. Loud music = bad/no conversations. Many creeps = troubles. It's a place where you should only hang with your buddies. ;)

I'm assuming you wanna take her on a date because that's why you're asking. Sore feet? Take her to foot massage.


it was 10 pm. the only massage she would get is body massage from me :))

she is beautiful so i wanted to feel her body. :kk:

and i dont care about trouble and creeps. i give them troubles. :D we went to eat that night some drunk krn and latino boys tried to holla at her and i came over and said wassup. they didnt reply and i was by myself, too. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Nov 09, 2009 - 10:55 AM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
User avatar

Joined: Jan 22, 2005 - 09:30 PM
Posts: 455
Location: Nor-Cal
rycecak3 wrote:
Cyb3rT3k wrote:

club is a bad place to take your "date" to anyway. Loud music = bad/no conversations. Many creeps = troubles. It's a place where you should only hang with your buddies. ;)

I'm assuming you wanna take her on a date because that's why you're asking. Sore feet? Take her to foot massage.


it was 10 pm. the only massage she would get is body massage from me :))

she is beautiful so i wanted to feel her body. :kk:

and i dont care about trouble and creeps. i give them troubles. :D we went to eat that night some drunk krn and latino boys tried to holla at her and i came over and said wassup. they didnt reply. :P


Foot massage could be at a shop or at your home. Take her to whichever one that you think convenient for both of you for the situation and the time being :D

Those boys didn't reply you because they weren't interested in you, but your girl. :lol:


Last edited by Cyb3rT3k on Nov 09, 2009 - 10:56 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Nov 09, 2009 - 10:56 AM 
Offline
AMF Member
AMF Member

Joined: Jan 03, 2005 - 05:27 PM
Posts: 5398
hahah now i am not looking for a place anymore. i want a bj.. =)) you can advise me on this. i wont leave her. she is a v.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Nov 09, 2009 - 11:59 AM 
Offline
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

Joined: Jan 01, 2005 - 03:39 PM
Posts: 4508
Location: gone
take her to hotel rent a movie and call it a night =))


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Nov 09, 2009 - 12:11 PM 
Offline
AMF Member
AMF Member

Joined: Jan 03, 2005 - 05:27 PM
Posts: 5398
alright you both get the h311 out. get your own room.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group