HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Apr 04, 2020 - 08:31 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Is this too hard to read and to understand?
Ok, not too hard but not too easy, it is alright because some points are clear but some are unclear. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Yes, it is too theoretical or abstract. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
No, it is straight forward like abcd. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No, it is cool to read for fun. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
PostPosted: Jan 21, 2005 - 05:59 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Love is networking between two computers!

(I'm assuming simple networking that requires basic equipments: routers, adapters, and cables ok.... ím not going into details to complex networking CISCO or stuff like that so let's get started)

Networking requires a router to be the main station that distributes data to the two computers on the network... and the adapters of the two computers are essencially important because it is the main resource for two computers to have connection. Similarly, router, metaphorically, implies the values that are ready to be shared to two lovers and the adapters are the hearts of the two lovers.

Ok, easy? Let's move on.
There are two kinds of connection: Wired and wireless. Likewise, love has two kinds of connection: connection through 5 common senses and through 6th sense. (6th sense is hard to explain, but i think it is untangible unlike the tangible 5 common senses)

Ok, cool? Let's move on..
well, with adapters and routers are sometimes not enough for networking to work. For wired connection, we need cables as if love needs a connector or middle bridge that provides the two lovers a chance to be together. There are many forms of bridge today: Love at first sight, friendship to love, and most popular today is reference from friends (or hooking up). For wireless connection, we need wireless signal and the signal has range, normal range for wireless connection is between 50-300 feets so it proves to be a lot of limit, the performance drops proportionally to the distance between the router and the adapter increases. Metaphorically, one Vietnamese proverb has said: "Xa mat cach long." and in love, it happens sometimes and that is why two lovers tend to be as close to each other as possible to maintain the love.

Ok, kind of get it? Let's move on...
Routers not always work smoothly, sometimes it stops responding suddenly and it requires maintanance regularly. Metaphorically, the value shared between lovers sometimes conflict and arguments come in or some form of negative thoughts breaks in so it creates disruption or even corruption. Thus, we have to maintain by give/receive/forgive technique to be together. Right! So, when you have some disagreements with your lover, remember that love is not always smooth as you expect and be ready to accept the disagreements. The key here is to communicate, to listen, to give ideas, to discuss the problems and solve it. Be sure to open your mind and your heart to accept your fault if it is really your fault. If it is other person's fault, don't just yell at them, talk peacefully and pinpoint carefully and critically about what they do wrong and lead them to learn from their mistakes. That is part of the give/receive/forgive technique, well it is too broad to mention all the details... so i would talk about that next time may be ....

Ok, alright, I see? Let's move on...
Well, hardwares sometimes stop working with some kinds of weird reasons right? Is that like two lovers break up and end in sorrow. However, we can regularly maintain the hardware like we should always take care of the love we have so even though, may be, it stops working, but at least you are trying your best to protect it, and at least you are valueing it... If you have done your best maintaining love, you are a true lover!

Ok, I agree with you? Ok, thank you and feel free to add more information or thinking on this too...

Ok, I totally disagree with all your saying? Ok, thank you, too and i would really like to see your perspective, too since i really like to learn from others.

Ok, I kind of agree on some points and disagree on some points? Oh, i c... why not have a discussion then... it is cool to share ideas with one another right and i'd like to for real...

(Notes: Anyways, I just have written this little non-academic essay for fun and would like to share ideas with people, no more no less)

I've talked too much now... Peace, peace and peace!!! :)

Copyright @ by Little company 2005 :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 21, 2005 - 10:27 PM 
Tiểu Nữ Tặc
Tiểu Nữ Tặc

...:D....I'm not good w/ adaptes....routers....I'm kinda confused...:D....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 22, 2005 - 01:12 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

stan wrote:
thanks for posting :wink:

Thank for the comment... yeah I've written this fun non-academic essay for everyone to read... feel free to give comment... and don't force yourself reading if you hate... enjoy reading if you like lol :D
Anyways, how are you doing "stan"?

oh yeah... how are you doing, slowpepper? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 22, 2005 - 01:14 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

SlowPepper wrote:
...:D....I'm not good w/ adaptes....routers....I'm kinda confused...:D....

Don't worry, it is just networking... you will learn it someday :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 23, 2005 - 01:14 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

hahaha.. never thought of this before.... i'm guessing u must be an expert in comps? btw.. tyte!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 23, 2005 - 06:45 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Well, thank for the comment... expert... not yet... i'm still in the process of learning... oh yeah, what do you think about this funny essay?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 25, 2005 - 01:10 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

stan wrote:
"Tánh Dzê" had been encoded in men's DNA, and "Chảnh" in women's DNA since they were born. You can't change it

Damn, your quote rocks! :clap: :band: :band: :cool1: :dance1: :dance1: :yes: :clap1: