HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Apr 10, 2020 - 12:23 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2006 - 02:45 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

I have no idea how to explain this quote for my essay.

The quote: people who are educated can improve their life. There will be no poverty exist in this society, people should be educated from their childhood and the child is the father to the mạn

"We should start educate a person from his or her chilđhoo, because it is to mold his or her character"

and the other one is " We should carefully choose the book which is for children to read. If we let those children to see something bad about gods. It may definitely offer them . But if we choose those books and eliminate others, it may good for children and societỵ"
Xin giup dzum cam on that nhieu nhieu .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 24, 2006 - 02:53 PM 
Rồi đây qua cơn mê...

The quote: people who are educated can improve their life. There will be no poverty exist in this society, people should be educated from their childhood and the child is the father to the mạn <-- the more education you get, the more money you gonna make :D

We should start educate a person from his or her childhood, because it is to mold his or her character <---- Nên cho con đi học từ nhỏ để rèn luyện thành 1 con người chững chạc :D

PostPosted: Jan 28, 2020 - 01:06 AM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

Help is the first and foremost duty of every user to do so that they can get more advantages through it. On the contrary, fastessay.com review is sharing the different ideas that are truly purpose in all the main concerns.

Post subject: followersuk
PostPosted: Feb 16, 2020 - 03:37 AM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

Thanks for help helping me and I will try my best. ... I looking for yr assistance to my writing ... Pls help me to show mistakes in my essạy http://buyactivefollowersuk.co.uk/

PostPosted: Feb 16, 2020 - 03:39 AM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

Please correct my essạy Thanks a lot! xin hay giup minh sua bai nay voi · Study at home or at traditional schools · why we need to learn ... I need your help !!! by epicfollowersuk

PostPosted: Feb 16, 2020 - 03:40 AM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

Are you looking for relationship help? Here on 7 Cups we have a free 24/7 relationship support chat room. You can discuss problems you're having with your ... by buyfollowersk

PostPosted: Feb 16, 2020 - 03:48 AM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

Advise is what you do when you instruct or notify. If you need guidance, ask someone for advice on a matter. If you can give guidance, advise someone on a matter. followers australia

PostPosted: Feb 16, 2020 - 03:48 AM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

If you're looking for a little guidance when it comes to love, you've come to the right place. The Cheat Sheet spoke with eight top relationship ..followers italy