HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Mar 24, 2019 - 03:29 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Jan 10, 2019 - 11:29 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

Bob Levey/Getty ImagesHouston Astros star Justin Verlander and model Kate Upton announced on Saturday the birth of their daughter Genevieve in a pair of posts on Instagram.KHOU 11 News Houston shared Upton's Instagram photo:KHOU 11 News Houston KHOUKate Upton gives birth to daughter with Astros pitcher Justin VerlanderNGUeR16FuI #khou11 #HTownRush Ht5kWzA34HUpton first announced her pregnancy in July. Verlander responded with a heartfelt Instagram post."You're going to be the most amazing Mom!!" he wrote. "I can't wait to start this new journey with you! You're the most thoughtful http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-j.a.-happ-jersey , loving, caring, and strong woman I've ever met! I'm so proud that our little one is going to be raised in this world by a woman like you! I love you so much."Verlander also told B/R Mag's Brandon Sneed (warning: post contains profanity) in August that Upton helped him keep everything together during a disappointing 2014 season."She was instrumental in me not...like, jumping off a bridge Kendrys Morales Jersey ," he said. "I was depressed and kind of just upset at the world and trying to hide my own s--t."Verlander and Upton married in November 2017, shortly after Verlander won his first World Series with the Astros. NAGOYA, Japan (AP) — Takuya Kai hit a go-ahead double off Dan Otero in the eighth inning, capping a comeback from a four-run deficit that led Japan over the MLB All-Stars 6-5 Wednesday and clinched the six-game exhibition series 4-1.Down 5-1 Jesse Barfield Jersey , Japan tied the score with a four-run seventh against Hector Velazquez.Kai started the comeback with an RBI single in the seventh, and Velazquez threw wildly into center field for a run-scoring error on Kazuki Tanaka’s comebacker. Pinch-hitter Hotaka Yamakawa followed with a two-run double.Seiji Uebayashi singled with two outs in the eighth off Otero, who took the loss, and scored from first on Kai’s double.Winner Yu Sato struck out two in a hitless eighth Brett Anderson Jersey , and Yuki Matsui worked around Juan Soto’s leadoff single in the ninth for the save.“They did a nice job of battling our guys and putting the ball in play,” MLB manager Don Mattingly said. “They had a number of hits the opposite way and they’ve gotten big hits. You know, there isn’t any way to go around it, they did a nice job.”MLB starter Junior Guerra allowed one run in five innings http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-george-bell-jersey , a second-inning home run by Kazuma Okamoto. Japan starter Nao Higashihama gave up three runs and six hits in three innings.Rhys Hoskins hit two-run homer in the second, Soto had an RBI single in the third, and Carlos Santana had an RBI single in the sixth.The final game is Thursday at the Nagoya Dome.
Bob Levey/Getty ImagesHouston Astros star Justin Verlander and model Kate Upton announced on Saturday the birth of their daughter Genevieve in a pair of posts on Instagram.KHOU 11 News Houston shared Upton's Instagram photo:KHOU 11 News Houston KHOUKate Upton gives birth to daughter with Astros pitcher Justin VerlanderNGUeR16FuI #khou11 #HTownRush Ht5kWzA34HUpton first announced her pregnancy in July. Verlander responded with a heartfelt Instagram post."You're going to be the most amazing Mom!!" he wrote. "I can't wait to start this new journey with you! You're the most thoughtful http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-j.a.-happ-jersey , loving, caring, and strong woman I've ever met! I'm so proud that our little one is going to be raised in this world by a woman like you! I love you so much."Verlander also told B/R Mag's Brandon Sneed (warning: post contains profanity) in August that Upton helped him keep everything together during a disappointing 2014 season."She was instrumental in me not...like, jumping off a bridge Kendrys Morales Jersey ," he said. "I was depressed and kind of just upset at the world and trying to hide my own s--t."Verlander and Upton married in November 2017, shortly after Verlander won his first World Series with the Astros. NAGOYA, Japan (AP) — Takuya Kai hit a go-ahead double off Dan Otero in the eighth inning, capping a comeback from a four-run deficit that led Japan over the MLB All-Stars 6-5 Wednesday and clinched the six-game exhibition series 4-1.Down 5-1 Jesse Barfield Jersey , Japan tied the score with a four-run seventh against Hector Velazquez.Kai started the comeback with an RBI single in the seventh, and Velazquez threw wildly into center field for a run-scoring error on Kazuki Tanaka’s comebacker. Pinch-hitter Hotaka Yamakawa followed with a two-run double.Seiji Uebayashi singled with two outs in the eighth off Otero, who took the loss, and scored from first on Kai’s double.Winner Yu Sato struck out two in a hitless eighth Brett Anderson Jersey , and Yuki Matsui worked around Juan Soto’s leadoff single in the ninth for the save.“They did a nice job of battling our guys and putting the ball in play,” MLB manager Don Mattingly said. “They had a number of hits the opposite way and they’ve gotten big hits. You know, there isn’t any way to go around it, they did a nice job.”MLB starter Junior Guerra allowed one run in five innings http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-george-bell-jersey , a second-inning home run by Kazuma Okamoto. Japan starter Nao Higashihama gave up three runs and six hits in three innings.Rhys Hoskins hit two-run homer in the second, Soto had an RBI single in the third, and Carlos Santana had an RBI single in the sixth.The final game is Thursday at the Nagoya Dome.