HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Jan 21, 2021 - 01:07 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Feb 12, 2007 - 10:32 AM 
~Too Much Dzê~

:kk::kk: i tried :P :P

.. SF cũng thân chúc Dessi và gia đình năm mới vạn sự như ý ;) :)

...cộng tác vui vẻ hí ... :D :D [/wma]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Feb 12, 2007 - 10:46 AM 
Đầu Bếp Ham Ăn
Đầu Bếp Ham Ăn

wowwww hay wá hihihihi :clap: ... sis dzí Dessi hét hay ghê, LL thích bài hát này lém, but hong biét nó là Sông Quê thứ mí dạ sis ???

à, hỏi nhỏ sis này xí :wis: bạn trai sis là ...him huh ????? :D :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Feb 12, 2007 - 12:37 PM 
~Too Much Dzê~

HEHHE :kk::kk: CÁM ƠN SIS :) :)

ỦA ..CÓ NHIỀU BÀI SÔNG QUÊ HUH ?? SNOW ĐÂU BIẾT ĐÂU ...CHỈ MỚI BIẾT BÀI NÌ THUI ..SNOW NGHE VÀ HỌC HÁT THEO ĐẶNG THẾ LUÂN VÀ BĂNG TÂM TRONG ASIA ĐÓ ... :kk::kk: CÓ BIẾT BÀI NÌ ĐÂU :) :)

... :whisper to LongLanh: .... THÌ DESSI LÀ BẠN CỦA SNOW ...VÀ HE LÀ CON TRAI ...THÌ LÀ "BẠN TRAI" RÙI ...HUM LẼ GỌI HIM LÀ "BẠN GÁI" SAO NÌ ... =)) =)) [SORRY DESSI ... =)) =)) ] .... SIS ĐỒN TÙM LUM ..HE BỊ MẤT DUYÊN ĐỔ THỪA SIS GIỜ ... :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Feb 12, 2007 - 01:29 PM 
Rồi đây qua cơn mê...

oooooooooh song ca hen :D :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Feb 12, 2007 - 01:43 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Very nice song. Sad though... :y20: At least that's what i think, because i didn't understand all of the words. Hehehe. Life at the Vietnamese "que" seems so romantic. ^^ Maybe i should stay there for a little when i visit Vietnam. Then i can sweat like a pig and complain why there isn't any airco around. :biglaugh: I wonder if that's possible... But well done by both singer! :clap1: Ofcourse Snowflake can't do anything wrong. ;) Because she's my queen and i'm her fan! Go, go Snowflake! Love ya voice! :D

But... but... what do i read there! *points with surprise to the screen* Do i read boyfriend there?! O_o Snowflake already got a bf?! :O Ban trai surely means boyfriend doesn't it. Ban means friend... so ban trai means bf... :-( Now that my idol has a boyfriend... i somehow feel... emptiness... Fate! Cruel fate! *goes sulks in the corner*

Hey Snowflake? Can i have the song? Where to dl? :? Wanna save it before it disappears. :-(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Feb 12, 2007 - 05:35 PM 
~Too Much Dzê~

TC: Ừ .... CHỨ HUM LẼ TC NGHE "TAM" CA SAO ... :kk::kk: ... THANKS

===
VÀNG : ;) :) THANKS ;) :)

===

FANBOY: =)) =)) I MUST ADMIT ...EVERYTIME I READ YOUR RESPONSE ..... I'M LAUGHING ... YOU'RE QUITE AN ENTERTAINER WITH WORDS ... :kk::kk: ;) :) ALWAYS A GOOD QUALITY ... WELL ... "ALMOST" ALWAYS ... CAUSE ... IT CAN BE ...QUITE ..UHM..... DETRIMENTAL IN CERTAIN SITUATION ... SUCH A "WOMANIZER" YOU ARE ... =)) =)) KAKAKAKAKAK

THE VIETNAMESE WORD CAN BE MISLEADING SOMETIMES DOÉSN'T IT.... ? BẠN TRAI ... BẠN = FRIENDS , TRAI = MALE .... WHAT'S YOUR INTERPRETATION ?? =)) =))

THANKS ;) :)

HIDE: ON:
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TARGET AS ... MUST USE IE [INTERNET EXPLORER] ;) :)

so ... WHEN DO I GET THE PLEASURE OF HEARING MY FANBOY SINGS HUH ?? *HOPEFUL SMILES*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Feb 12, 2007 - 05:38 PM 
~Too Much Dzê~

BTW, YEAP ... YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY VISIT VIETNAM - THE COUNTRY SIDE ..ẠT LEAST SOMETIMES IN YOUR LIFETIME ... YOU'LL SEE AND LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR ROOT ... YOU DEF WILL GET A SENSE OF THE CULTURE AND WHAT VIETNAMESE PEOPLE ARE ALL ABOUT ;) :)

DEFINITELY NO AIR CONDITIONING, HOT WATER BATH ... BUT .. ... YOU'LL GET TO MEET WITH HONEST, HARD WORKING PEOPLE ;) :)

THEY WILL GREET YOU WITH .. "CON BAO NHIÊU TUỔI RỒI ??" .. <---THAT'S THE FAMOUS GREETING I GET WHEN I WENT BACK TO VISIT :kk::kk: ...JUST NOD AND SMILE .... JUST NOD AND SMILE ... YOU'LL SURVIVE :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Feb 13, 2007 - 03:57 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Snow Queen wrote:
=)) =)) I MUST ADMIT ...EVERYTIME I READ YOUR RESPONSE ..... I'M LAUGHING ... YOU'RE QUITE AN ENTERTAINER WITH WORDS ... :kk::kk: ;) :) ALWAYS A GOOD QUALITY ... WELL ... "ALMOST" ALWAYS ... CAUSE ... IT CAN BE ...QUITE ..UHM..... DETRIMENTAL IN CERTAIN SITUATION ... SUCH A "WOMANIZER" YOU ARE ... =)) =)) KAKAKAKAKAK

I am? *gives Snowflake his most innocent look* :chopmat: Hahaha! :P I do like to wrap what i want to say into a nice package. That part might be true. And it always comes with a warm heart. :) But i surely am not deprimental! Pffftt! I think my mental state is fine, thank you. :ranting:

And what is this with womanizer stuff!! *is shocked* I do like to talk and be around women because they add richness to my life. But that doesn't have to make me a womanizer... *shakes head in disbelief* Womanizer is as far from me as water is from fire. *nods vigorously* I swear it. Cross my heart, hope to die. Scouts honour, etc, etc. Ask my 1173 gfs. They will swear that i'm not that. :biglaugh: Jk, jk. I wish i could even talk with that many girls in my lifetime. :y21: Maybe i will, who knows what the future brings. :D But the truth is that, in real life, no one ever accused me of being a womanizer. Pfeeww. ^^

I've been a target of those meninizer though. O_o Meneatizer? o_O Menonizer?? O_o Menopauze??? o_ô Scrap the last one. ^^; You know what i'm talking about. Those women hunting men! Sometimes it's scary ( you don't wanna hear ), but most of the time it is ok. Fun talks can come out of those meetings. ^^ But in the end they will know where i stand. They are just not my type. ;) I want a sweet, caring girl. Who still has kept a little bit of that girlish shyness in her character. Lovely, lovely! :clap1: But i can really enjoy their honesty, their openess or their boldness. People who are true to their selfs can sometimes be very beautiful. I might not like them but i can look at them in wonder. ^^

Thank you for the song btw. I'm going to save that one. So that when i'm old, gray and wrinkled and listen to this song. I will have reminiscence of a Snowflake who i used to call my queen. ;) I think i'm going to put those name in the song's tag. Just in case. Hehehe. ^^

Snow Queen wrote:
BTW, YEAP ... YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY VISIT VIETNAM - THE COUNTRY SIDE ..ẠT LEAST SOMETIMES IN YOUR LIFETIME ... YOU'LL SEE AND LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR ROOT ... YOU DEF WILL GET A SENSE OF THE CULTURE AND WHAT VIETNAMESE PEOPLE ARE ALL ABOUT ;) :)

DEFINITELY NO AIR CONDITIONING, HOT WATER BATH ... BUT .. ... YOU'LL GET TO MEET WITH HONEST, HARD WORKING PEOPLE ;) :)

THEY WILL GREET YOU WITH .. "CON BAO NHIÊU TUỔI RỒI ??" .. <---THAT'S THE FAMOUS GREETING I GET WHEN I WENT BACK TO VISIT :kk::kk: ...JUST NOD AND SMILE .... JUST NOD AND SMILE ... YOU'LL SURVIVE :) :)

Yeah. I just recently refound my roots after my first visit to Vietnam, ever. Never thought that it would have such a great impact on me. I was more scared for the trival things, like the heat, hygiene or getting lost while having a language barrier. How wrong i was. Nothing to be scared off! I was probably ripped off a couple of times, but heck, i would do that to myself when i hear me speak that kind of childish, messed up, strangly pronounced Vietnamese. :biglaugh: I didn't mind it though. ^^ They need the money more than me, like i'm going to die of starvation because of a few euro's. Hehehe.

But coming back from that trip did open new and undiscovered roads for me. I'm on my way to rediscovering my roots. One of the first thing i did was surfing the net. Finding and joining this forum. Man, i couldn't read or write a single word Vietnamese when i joined this forum. :y21: But piece by piece i tried to read the entries with a dictionary and so learn the language. But sometimes it's pretty tough because the dictionary only works when the words are correctly written. People here do use internet slang. Another small barrier is that english isn't my native language, so sometimes i need to think from Vietnamese to English to my native language. Hahaha. But i survived and learned a lot from reading what other people write. Now i can even read and understand some of the things people write and participate in the forum. ^^

So i'm really looking forward to going back to Vietnam once again. Maybe i can read the things they write in the streets, menu cards, etc. That would be cool. Though i've traveled from the south to the middle and the north of Vietnam on my first visit, there still is a lot of Vietnam i haven't seen. Like the Vietnamese country side. I surely will visit it some time in my life. *nods* Looking forward to sleeping without airco... :biglaugh: Time to stop. I'm rambling on and on now. :y15:

PostPosted: Jan 25, 2018 - 02:31 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Pandora Rings Official Site
North Face Outlet Online
Pandora Official Site
Pandora Jewelry
Nike Kyrie 3
Valentino Shoes
Michael Kors Outlet
Vans Outlet Store
Coach Handbags