HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Mar 26, 2019 - 12:36 AM


All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 04:38 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Joined: Sep 27, 2009 - 08:37 PM
Posts: 1858
comp bị slow ròi mà gạp mấy thứ cô hồn lang bang lang bang
như mấy con điên

_________________
Từ Từ Cháo Cũng Nhừ
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 04:41 PM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
p!nk wrote:
hahaha only speaking my mind boy
you asked me if that black girl was me
now take out just a min of your time and think boy
and tell me on the level of 1-10 how fUXking dumb are you??????!


oh? there was a black girl? I don't remember. I think I was just replying to unhide the pix but actually didn't see any pix yet. So I made an "educated" guess if there was a girl wearing pink in the hidden picture is you, because your nick name is pink.

Based on my reasoning, you tell me how smart I was at guessing from the level 1-10??????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 04:43 PM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
p!nk wrote:
comp bị slow ròi mà gạp mấy thứ cô hồn lang bang lang bang
như mấy con điên


cũng có thể chủ của comp nó cũng bị điên nên comp nó mới bị slow ... endured from too much banging from its "điên" owner :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 04:49 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Joined: Sep 27, 2009 - 08:37 PM
Posts: 1858
XauTrai07 wrote:
p!nk wrote:
hahaha only speaking my mind boy
you asked me if that black girl was me
now take out just a min of your time and think boy
and tell me on the level of 1-10 how fUXking dumb are you??????!


oh? there was a black girl? I don't remember. I think I was just replying to unhide the pix but actually didn't see any pix yet. So I made an "educated" guess if there was a girl wearing pink in the hidden picture is you, because your nick name is pink.

Based on my reasoning, you tell me how smart I was at guessing from the level 1-10??????

"educated" guess ok before you run your mouth and tell me your stupid reasoning
the pic with the black girl int he pink wasnt hidden nor couple other pics without her plus all my pics was taken with american people because i dont have viet friends so if you was so smart you shouldve guess that i got to be the asian girl
because this is a viet forum so why would a fuxckign black girl be in here
so 1-10 i say your fuxking beyond 10
beyond stupid

_________________
Từ Từ Cháo Cũng Nhừ
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 04:51 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Joined: Sep 27, 2009 - 08:37 PM
Posts: 1858
XauTrai07 wrote:
p!nk wrote:
comp bị slow ròi mà gạp mấy thứ cô hồn lang bang lang bang
như mấy con điên


cũng có thể chủ của comp nó cũng bị điên nên comp nó mới bị slow ... endured from too much banging from its "điên" owner :lol:

hahahha! hitting things dont make you crazy
slow tại vì bị virus
reason như cái quần què

_________________
Từ Từ Cháo Cũng Nhừ
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 04:52 PM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
p!nk wrote:
XauTrai07 wrote:
p!nk wrote:
hahaha only speaking my mind boy
you asked me if that black girl was me
now take out just a min of your time and think boy
and tell me on the level of 1-10 how fUXking dumb are you??????!


oh? there was a black girl? I don't remember. I think I was just replying to unhide the pix but actually didn't see any pix yet. So I made an "educated" guess if there was a girl wearing pink in the hidden picture is you, because your nick name is pink.

Based on my reasoning, you tell me how smart I was at guessing from the level 1-10??????

"educated" guess ok before you run your mouth and tell me your stupid reasoning
the pic with the black girl int he pink wasnt hidden nor couple other pics without her plus all my pics was taken with american people because i dont have viet friends so if you was so smart you shouldve guess that i got to be the asian girl
because this is a viet forum so why would a fuxckign black girl be in here
so 1-10 i say your fuxking beyond 10
beyond stupid


it was a while back, so I don't remember. If the photos were not hidden, why did that jeezcake guy say "unhide" on the first page? is he beyond stupid too? :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 04:54 PM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
p!nk wrote:
XauTrai07 wrote:
p!nk wrote:
comp bị slow ròi mà gạp mấy thứ cô hồn lang bang lang bang
như mấy con điên


cũng có thể chủ của comp nó cũng bị điên nên comp nó mới bị slow ... endured from too much banging from its "điên" owner :lol:

hahahha! hitting things dont make you crazy
slow tại vì bị virus
reason như cái quần què


let me bang you for 5 mins and see if you don't go crazy. :lol:

quần mà cũng què đuợc à ? zui zậy ? :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 04:56 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Joined: Sep 27, 2009 - 08:37 PM
Posts: 1858
you shouldnt sit here and try to reason anything with me if you dont remember sh**
before you say something make sure you kknow your facts
ok boy! some with me by myself was hidden
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!! GET OUT OF MY THREAD!

_________________
Từ Từ Cháo Cũng Nhừ
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 04:59 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Joined: Sep 27, 2009 - 08:37 PM
Posts: 1858
biết quần què nghĩa gì không?
your and your "reasonig" người điên mới để cho người ta wính
còn người hit things chưa phải là điên
dont tell me you have never hitting an object

_________________
Từ Từ Cháo Cũng Nhừ
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 05:02 PM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
p!nk wrote:
you shouldnt sit here and try to reason anything with me if you dont remember sh**
before you say something make sure you kknow your facts
ok boy! some with me by myself was hidden
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!! GET OUT OF MY THREAD!


if you deleted it then how can i remember? don't expect me to remember every topics and photos here on Tuoitho :lol:

I wish you have a button on your thread so you push it to make me get out of your thread too... but too bad, once you posted your topic, it becomes public to TuoiTho forums :lol: at least I'm not spamming your thread, which against the policy, but I'm responding to comments and replies. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 05:04 PM 
Offline
Rồi đây qua cơn mê...
User avatar

Joined: Jan 01, 2005 - 12:10 AM
Posts: 21394
Location: Trên núi
stop cãi nhau :y7:

_________________
Kiva (838 loans) | Phanxicô | Phước Thiện


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 05:04 PM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
p!nk wrote:
biết quần què nghĩa gì không?
your and your "reasonig" người điên mới để cho người ta wính
còn người hit things chưa phải là điên
dont tell me you have never hitting an object


không.. không biết quần què là gì .... làm ơn giải thích đi ...

and I never hit an object before. I can control my anger and I'm always relax, that's why you see me laughing all the time :lol: unlike you, I don't see any of your smiles or smiley icons .... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 05:05 PM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
TC wrote:
stop cãi nhau :y7:


does it look like I'm cãi nhau with her ? :lol: warn me if I did something against the forum policies.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 05:07 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Joined: Sep 27, 2009 - 08:37 PM
Posts: 1858
XauTrai07 wrote:
p!nk wrote:
you shouldnt sit here and try to reason anything with me if you dont remember sh**
before you say something make sure you kknow your facts
ok boy! some with me by myself was hidden
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!! GET OUT OF MY THREAD!


if you deleted it then how can i remember? don't expect me to remember every topics and photos here on Tuoitho :lol:

I wish you have a button on your thread so you push it to make me get out of your thread too... but too bad, once you posted your topic, it becomes public to TuoiTho forums :lol: at least I'm not spamming your thread, which against the policy, but I'm responding to comments and replies. :lol:

back when you first asked me that question which girl was me and i reply that same day
you had your chance of saying something smart back but why didnt you? Now a month later you đi đào bới lên lại ròi nói chuyện tào lao and calling me a B??? lmfao
i know its public nhưng nếu con người có tự ái thì sẽ không thèm come back in cho dù its public
but i guess your manner and your dignity bị chó an hết ròi
cho mày reply lại đó để mày khỏi búc súc
chừng nào tao chơi hết vui ròi tao lock lại :kiss:

_________________
Từ Từ Cháo Cũng Nhừ
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Oldies
PostPosted: Jan 20, 2010 - 05:11 PM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
p!nk wrote:
XauTrai07 wrote:
p!nk wrote:
you shouldnt sit here and try to reason anything with me if you dont remember sh**
before you say something make sure you kknow your facts
ok boy! some with me by myself was hidden
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!! GET OUT OF MY THREAD!


if you deleted it then how can i remember? don't expect me to remember every topics and photos here on Tuoitho :lol:

I wish you have a button on your thread so you push it to make me get out of your thread too... but too bad, once you posted your topic, it becomes public to TuoiTho forums :lol: at least I'm not spamming your thread, which against the policy, but I'm responding to comments and replies. :lol:

back when you first asked me that question which girl was me and i reply that same day
you had your chance of saying something smart back but why didnt you? Now a month later you đi đào bới lên lại ròi nói chuyện tào lao and calling me a B??? lmfao
i know its public nhưng nếu con người có tự ái thì sẽ không thèm come back in cho dù its public
but i guess your manner and your dignity bị chó an hết ròi
cho mày reply lại đó để mày khỏi búc súc
chừng nào tao chơi hết vui ròi tao lock lại :kiss:


I was busy making money, so didn't have a chance to come back until now :)

my manner and dignity are very big and shiny like a rock, răng con chó nào có thể gặm nổi :lol:

looks like the one being bức xúc is you, if I am "bức xúc" thì bị bức núc văng từa lưa rồi, đâu còn ngồi đây cười nham nhở :lol:

Thanks for the kiss. Hint: I'm not ugly so don't regret. :)


Last edited by XauTrai07 on Jan 20, 2010 - 05:12 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group