HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently May 21, 2019 - 06:44 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Jan 07, 2019 - 07:36 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

You already know the last game was a “kick to the nuts” as Adam Gase so eloquently put it.However Authentic Jesse Davis Jersey , this was different.Taking an embarrassing L when the team collapses is one thing, but the lengths & depths to which our fan base raged after the game was something I just couldn’t deal withImage .It’s not often that I willingly step away from Twitter voluntarily, but it was absolutely necessary for the better part of 48 hours after this game.The socials were a complete $hitstorm of misguided, wanna-be hot takes on our QB and pure rage calling for the owner to blow the team up, fire everyone and start over.As a side note Authentic Reshad Jones Jersey , I’ll remind everyone we’re 3-2 and still tied for 1st in our division.Don’t get me wrong, we have some massive issues on the OL with 60% of our starters missing and zero talented depth.This domino effect caused Ryan Tannehill to go from “in the running for 2018 NFL MVP” after week 3 to “Miami needs to find a QB“ just 2 weeks later.No, he cannot & will not ever “carry a team,” but Tannehill is above-average when given time in a decent scheme (those last 2 caveats should be re-read for emphasis).But that’s not why you’re here — on to the shenanigans.This is how I envision our entire fan base after the last game.Drown Those Sorrows@nashmax73My therapist suggested I deal with my anger by spending time in an adult coloring book.It hasn’t gone well.STILL ANGRY!@nashmax73Here’s your in-game photo of the action from Dolphins at Bengals....S.O.S...@nashmax73In related news, I came across a job posting on Craigslist from the Miami Dolphins.Something about “SEEKING FAT GUYS WHO CAN STOP OTHER FAT GUYS FROM HITTING OUR QUARTERBACK - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.”Hope they find a Fat B@$!@&^ who can block worth a damn.Dead Sexy OL@nashmax73Week 1: We win the game Authentic Mike Gesicki Jersey , but lose all-pro LG Josh SittonWeek 2 & 3:We win some more despite missing 20% of our OLWeek 4: We lose our C Kilgore & the game, so now missing 40% of our OLWeek 5: Up 17-0 we lose our LT Tunsil, then the game, so now missing 60% of our OLRyan Tannehill doesn’t like this trend one bit...RIP Ryan Tannehill@nashmax73#RIP According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Miami Dolphins Pro Bowl defensive end Cameron Wake underwent an arthroscopic surgery on his knee to remove some cartilage. The normal timeline for recover from that surgery is four weeks Womens Kenyan Drake Jersey , though Wake has been a fast healer from previous injuries. The Dolphins and Wake are hopeful that Wake will be available for the team’s Week 7 contest against the Detroit Lions.Wake did not travel with the team to their Week 5 game against the Cincinnati Bengals, being downgraded from doubtful to out on the Saturday before the game. He did not practice this past week, leading into today’s game against the Chicago Bears, and, after being listed as doubtful on Friday Authentic Akeem Spence Jersey , was declared inactive for the game.Miami currently leads 7-0 on Chicago.The five time Pro Bowl selection has one sack on the season. He has 93 sacks for his career and tallied 10.5 sacks for Miami last year. He was played in 136 career games with 116 starts.