HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently May 20, 2019 - 07:28 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Aug 28, 2010 - 06:52 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

So if you can't have the ipad, you can go to this restaurant where the menu is an ipad LOL
Now that is what we called revolution :D
Think Different, Think Apple :love:

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
--Steve Jobs

PostPosted: Aug 28, 2010 - 08:41 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

To THN : what u think about my new signature.....nice eh :D
we should make an " Apple Club " If so, count me in :P

PostPosted: Aug 28, 2010 - 08:45 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

hhahhahaha loving it, T4
i was thinking about making an Apple club or a room for All Thing Apples, How To which will help all the Apple owners on here kakakakka
i think we have lots of people with Apple on tt.net
Me, Thập Tam Mụi, T4, Tư Lùn, and Người Ta ....

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
--Steve Jobs

PostPosted: Aug 28, 2010 - 09:49 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

HIDE: ON:
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message

PostPosted: Aug 28, 2010 - 10:25 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

hahahahah LOL @ your conversation with your bf
i think we need him on tt to join the Apple club here LOL. i was telling my gf that i want an ipad for my birthday, she said she need to save money LOL
I need his number :D

--Steve Jobs

PostPosted: Aug 28, 2010 - 10:45 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

HIDE: ON:
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message

PostPosted: Aug 28, 2010 - 11:12 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

hahahaah then i have no way to contact him kakaaka JK.
i wish i bought Apple stock in the 90s, would be a millionaire now :D
hahaahah he is only half right LOL, the only one gay is TC :D :D :D :D :D
dzọt lẹ để cha TC banned LOL

--Steve Jobs

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2010 - 02:52 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

I know as much as some of you hate Apple, you must admit that it taking over the world now.

Apple iPads takeover CNBC’s Fast Money set (with stills)
Nice to see that the Apple logos are all nicely oriented into proper position, too!

--Steve Jobs

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2010 - 04:53 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

ummm some of the big companies can't even take over the world ....what make u think Apple can ?

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2010 - 05:11 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

That is why we got "Think Different, Think Apple"
every tech company is copying Apple rite now. so you do the math. Apple invent, every other follows. will be like that from now on

--Steve Jobs

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2010 - 06:53 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

Trần Hạo Nam wrote:
That is why we got "Think Different, Think Apple"
every tech company is copying Apple rite now. so you do the math. Apple invent, every other follows. will be like that from now on

That's why Apple failed, for being the 1 come first ...Every companies out there have their own ideas.....I know that Apple didn't invented camera or mp3 player on phone back then....
but still Iphone got all that options and even better now......so you cannot say others are copying ......to me they are just sharing ideas to make things better ......

i heard there is a company have an idea to make a phone display with a 3D capability ....if that phone actually coming out in the market ..... other companies will jump on that idea too ...so being the first not always good ....

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2010 - 07:54 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

Actually, i was wrong to say Apple invent, actually Apple is good at reinvent everything. Smartphone has been in the market ahead of Apple, i remember i was using WinMo on the Samsung (it is POS). Apple comes to the smartphone and reinvent the Smartphone with their touch UI, and also tablet has been in the market but noone is interested in it, and then Ipad come along, selling millons in a month. Apple reinvent the tablet again.
Steve Jobs used to quote "Good artist copy, great artist steal" . This mean you steal people idea and make it your own and make it million times better = great artist. The others are just good artist, they copy and make it so so or worst like all the company jumping on Android for their tablet without even thinking that there are absolutely no apps for android tablet, it is designed for mobile flatform, while Google is working on Google Chrome OS that will be in other tablets. Google is f*cking confused now LOL, Android getting sued by Oracle for stealing Java LOL.

Yep, the 3D phone will coming out, and those sh*t company will fail misearably, and Apple will freaking reinvent the 3D mobile phone again (if that ever happen)

Other HTC, Samsung, Moto... are just f*cking a company that can't even have an OS of itself, get a free hacked together poorly design Android and put it alll of their phone just trying to compete with Apple, and still can sell as many as Apple.
Those company are just trying to make money, so they throw everything in the mix to see what is works. In the end, you the consumer will suffer because of those sh*t. Look at the fragmentation of those Android, half of them running on 1.6 LMAOL while all iphone runing on 4.0.2 (you see there )

Can't wait till Sept 1st to see Apple coming out with something else :D

I hope someday Apple should come out with a search engine and reinvent it again. Google will be another Yahoo..... LOL
For now, Apple is on top of the world, and with 45 billion in cash while Google has only 23 bilion in cash, i think Apple will rule this world

--Steve Jobs

PostPosted: Aug 31, 2010 - 05:02 AM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

My younger brother got an ipad. I owned an iphone. Vietnamese people keep talking about it, lol to me it is nothing. I will never get anything else from apple again. You worship stuff from apple too much rồi Trần Hạo Nam

PostPosted: Aug 31, 2010 - 12:12 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

^^^ sorry to disappoint you, Daytona. I am an Apple fanboy and i worship Lord Steve Jobs :D :D . i am sorry that you can't own any more Apple stuff. look like you are the only one out there that wont get anymore Apple stuff because...

Scottish school becomes first ‘iSchool’ where Apple’s revolutionary iPad replaces pencil and paper

Welcome to the world's first iSchool - where pen and paper have been pushed aside in favour of computers," Siobhan McFadyen reports for The Daily Record.

"At Cedars School of Excellence, in Greenock, all the lessons are now taken using iPads," McFadyen reports. "The pupils, aged from five to 15, will even do their homework on their new Apple handhelds. And the days of blackboards and chalk are gone too, as teachers use projectors and online lesson plans."

"The move is the brainchild of IT teacher Fraser Speirs," McFadyen reports. "Last year, the 105 kids at the school were forced to share 12 laptops between them. Now they've each been given an iPad to work on lessons... Fraser said: 'We wanted to give each of the pupils an opportunity to use the best equipment available... Before we had the solution, the children were only able to get around 45 minutes a week on computing studies as they were sharing the existing laptops. But now they'll be some of the most technologically advanced in the world.'"

Source: http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblo ... nts/26522/

--Steve Jobs

PostPosted: Aug 31, 2010 - 12:20 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

Apple’s revolutionary iPad lures doctors, lawyers and businesspeople

"Apple's iPad tablet is being used by doctors, lawyers and businesspeople to ease their workloads, but many believe the popular touchscreen device can't yet replace a laptop for functions such as writing long documents," Matt Hamblen reports for Computerworld.

Hamblen continues, "Another professional who uses an iPad is Dr. Jon Wahrenberger. A cardiologist at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H., Wahrenberger said he and four other cardiac surgeons use iPads. The iPad offers a 'low profile' that doesn't seem intimidating to patients during exams, he said."

"But the bigger value comes from the fact that he's able to use his iPad to interact with patients' electronic health records -- functionality made possible by an app from Epic called Haiku, Wahrenberger said. He said his medical center also recently completed installation of a Microsoft Exchange server with extensions to the iPad," Hamblen reports. "'There's huge excitement for this stuff,' he said. 'People are loving it.'"

Hamblen reports, "Still, experts such as Ted Schadler, an analyst at Forrester Research, have noted that several things must happen for the iPad to gain more acceptance as a business tool. For one thing, Schadler said in a recent blog, Microsoft needs to build apps that create and edit common documents across platforms like the iPad. He noted that he has used Keynote [US$9.99]to make a presentation, but he would rather use PowerPoint on his iPad. 'Until we get that, the iPad will never replace a laptop,' Schadler wrote. He also said that the iPad needs a Bluetooth-enabled mouse, in addition to the already-offered Bluetooth-enabled keyboard."

--Steve Jobs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next