HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Feb 21, 2020 - 07:31 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Why do men get drunk?
They'd like to be unconscious and to forgot about their "fierced" wives. 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
They just simply love the bitter taste of alcohol. 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
Men want to have the courage to protest again something. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
They are frustrated about something that they can't change 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 08:46 PM 
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê

babiThAo wrote:
BT củng hun béc tại seo coan trai thích get drunk....becuz níu họ bùn dzìa chuyện dzì thì .... getting drunk chỉ làm bùn them :lol: uống rựu sầu ...cần sầu them :lol: or maybe they are just use to it :lol:

I have a pretty funny answer for that... I'm not sure if you read a children's book called The Little Prince written by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Anyways, in the book, when the little prince went to this one plannet, where he met a drunkard, so they intiate a conversation:

“Why are you drinking?” demanded the little prince.
“So that I may forget,” replied the tippler.
“Forget what?” inquired the little prince, who already felt sorry for him.
“Forget that I am ashamed,” the tippler confessed, hanging his head.
“Ashamed of what?” insisted the little prince, who wanted to help him.
“Ashamed of drinking!”

:lol: that must be the reason why some guys get drunk! :lol:

Last edited by JohnDoe on Apr 11, 2005 - 08:47 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 09:15 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

I think there're several reasons:
1. To have fun with "the men" where they would watch a sport game and drink, and talk
--> just like women would eat and gossip :) I'm being ver sexist but that's ok :)
2. So they can neglect things that they don't like... so it's more like a cowardice reaction rather than a courageous thing. Real men face their problems and try their best, not try to forget them.
3. Apparently, it tastes good for many people, not necessarily the bitter taste hehhe but the other stuff... the high is also attractive

Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 10:14 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

Tay Doi viết nhiều quá a..Heavenlylove bõ chạy....Just Kidding..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 10:48 PM 
AMF Member
AMF Member

TayDoi wrote:
nguyetminh wrote:
To Bro TayDoi, Wine that is manufactured I am not sure if they put chemical stuff in to make the fermentation faster, we'll never know. By the way, I enjoyed my product better than buying it from the store, that would be too easy. I love the light taste, I can't drink really strong ones... :) My grapes are too sour that I can't eat them; though I really want to eat them fresh rather than making wine. So I end up sharing the wines with my uncles, 'cause I can't drink that much wine.... I could share it with you too Bro TayDoi,

Good observation, but fermentation is a simple and relatively fast reaction, I doubt they need to add a catalyst to speed it up. Catalysts come in many forms, a chemical catalyst is not necessarily required for wine fermentation. I actually talked to my chemistry professor about fermentation back when I was taking Organic Chem, and he told me that it is more about process and time rather than chemistry. Of course, the chemical reaction is what drives the sugar in the grapes to become wine. In fact, the only catalyst that I've seen people use is heat... Since fermentation lasts for approximately one week; during that time most of the sugar originally present in the juice is converted to ethanol and yeast cells, with the evolution of carbon dioxide as a by product. The excess yeast cells are then removed from the juice along with other sediment, and a slower secondary fermentation is allowed to proceed to develop the final flavor. Sugar may be added to the original must to achieve the desired alcohol content or to modify the flavor. The type of wine can be classified according to the color of the wine.

Researcher and many doctors say that red wine is the best type of wine for your health because the alcohol content isn't very strong. Generally between 12-19% which is relatively low, most shots are around 80 proof or 40% alcohol. During the process of making red wine, the stem and sometimes leaves of the grape is included to give the color and the taste. Due to this process, red wines are a significant source of saponins, which are believed to promote heart health by binding to cholesterol and preventing the absorption of cholesterol in the blood. The plant compounds are also thought to play a role in inflammation, which could have beneficial effects in reducing heart disease and cancer risks. This nearly evident when you compare the number of heart disease and cancer cases between France and the US. A research shows that the number of heart disease and cancer is much lower due to the fact that French people generally include a little wine in their diet while Americans drink Coke. Kind of funny if you think about it... Anyways, 1/3 a glass of red wine 2-3 times a weak is good for your health... Toast! :wink: :)

man, where were you want i needed someone to write my essay for me ????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 12, 2005 - 12:41 AM 
AMF Member
AMF Member

for the rest of my life i will never be able to write better than tay đoi.
but for my situation i dont like alchohols. i love sweet stuffs though ^^ like rượu nho :D
i drink 1 time when my friends asked me 4301642380 times or when i dont want to feel like im still under control of my emotions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 12, 2005 - 11:39 AM 
Miss Boss

Wao TayDoi, Thanks Bro, I learned a lot from this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 12, 2005 - 11:41 AM 
Miss Boss

Yeah, TayDoi is clever. My writing is not really good either. I have troubles putting my thoughts into words, it's hard.....

Last edited by NguyetMinh on Apr 12, 2005 - 12:12 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 21, 2005 - 07:58 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

TPL nhé, cha bao giờ biết drink :-p, thế mà 1 day...uong wá troi uong, co le la frustrated ah :-p or....my ex dumped me :-p