HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Feb 20, 2020 - 03:08 PM


All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Why do men get drunk?
They'd like to be unconscious and to forgot about their "fierced" wives. 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
They just simply love the bitter taste of alcohol. 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
Men want to have the courage to protest again something. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
They are frustrated about something that they can't change 44%  44%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 9
Author Message
 Post subject: Why do men get drunk?
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 01:11 PM 
Offline
Miss Boss

Joined: Jan 17, 2005 - 05:01 PM
Posts: 4607
Just wondering, why do men get drunk? May sis and bros vote di and give explanation too, . :)


Last edited by NguyetMinh on Apr 11, 2005 - 01:13 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 01:29 PM 
Offline
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê
User avatar

Joined: Oct 05, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Posts: 1940
Hmmm... Sorry sis, I don't know why either... I wouln't get drunk simply because I know for a fact that alcohol kills brain cells. I love my brain and I wouldn't kill what little brain I already have up there... Killing more means I would run into trouble... But I would vote for the last one, although I think that they drink because they don't have a set direction in their life... So I guess that's the closest one up there. :)

Don't get me wrong, a little alcohol is good for your health!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 01:36 PM 
Offline
Miss Boss

Joined: Jan 17, 2005 - 05:01 PM
Posts: 4607
Kawaiish, Minh nghi hoi giong sis, chac tai con trai thay may nguoi uong ruou kool quá cho nen bat chuọc theo
Eh, sis có di thi miss tuoi tho net khong vay? Minh lam cheer leader cho sis, hihihi, you go girl!!! :)


Last edited by NguyetMinh on Apr 11, 2005 - 01:37 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 01:47 PM 
Offline
Miss Boss

Joined: Jan 17, 2005 - 05:01 PM
Posts: 4607
TayDoi wrote:
Hmmm... Sorry sis, I don't know why either... I wouln't get drunk simply because I know for a fact that alcohol kills brain cells. I love my brain and I wouldn't kill what little brain I already have up there... Killing more means I would run into trouble... But I would vote for the last one, although I think that they drink because they don't have a set direction in their life... So I guess that's the closest one up there. :)

Don't get me wrong, a little alcohol is good for your health!


To Bro Taydoi,
I know you wouldn't want to ruin your brain, beautiful brain you have there (not physically beautiful :lol: ) Sometimes I drink wine, the wine I made in the summer, I have a grape vine in the garden, so I harvest the grapes in the end of Sept every year, then jar them and let them ferment :) , actually it tastes really good, and it's natural, healthy, and it's economic too.... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 01:47 PM 
Offline
Miss Boss

Joined: Jan 17, 2005 - 05:01 PM
Posts: 4607
stan wrote:
but that is the truth
i race my car when all of the situation above that she mention :wink:
i dont drink cause' they taste very bad :sun:

To Stan: you talked like my uncle, just last week he got drunk and my aunt asked him why does he drink beer even though he knows it's not good for his health? He said it's just for fun, he just wants to have some fun with his friends.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 02:59 PM 
Offline
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê
User avatar

Joined: Oct 05, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Posts: 1940
nguyetminh wrote:
TayDoi wrote:
Hmmm... Sorry sis, I don't know why either... I wouln't get drunk simply because I know for a fact that alcohol kills brain cells. I love my brain and I wouldn't kill what little brain I already have up there... Killing more means I would run into trouble... But I would vote for the last one, although I think that they drink because they don't have a set direction in their life... So I guess that's the closest one up there. :)

Don't get me wrong, a little alcohol is good for your health!


To Bro Taydoi,
I know you wouldn't want to ruin your brain, beautiful brain you have there (not physically beautiful :lol: ) Sometimes I drink wine, the wine I made in the summer, I have a grape vine in the garden, so I harvest the grapes in the end of Sept every year, then jar them and let them ferment :) , actually it tastes really good, and it's natural, healthy, and it's economic too.... :lol:


hahaha sis! :lol: I agree with the natural and the healthy, but I'm not too sure about the taste and the economic part. I tried making it too, but it didn't turn out too well... It's good, but not great as I expected... So I went ahead and buy red wine. It's not that expensive and most red wine has just about the same ingredients: grapes. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 03:35 PM 
Offline
Miss Boss

Joined: Jan 17, 2005 - 05:01 PM
Posts: 4607
Dzit : A gulp is good, to much won't be good ^^

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 03:43 PM 
Offline
Miss Boss

Joined: Jan 17, 2005 - 05:01 PM
Posts: 4607
To Bro TayDoi, Wine that is manufactured I am not sure if they put chemical stuff in to make the fermentation faster, we'll never know. By the way, I enjoyed my product better than buying it from the store, that would be too easy. I love the light taste, I can't drink really strong ones... :) My grapes are too sour that I can't eat them; though I really want to eat them fresh rather than making wine. So I end up sharing the wines with my uncles, 'cause I can't drink that much wine.... I could share it with you too Bro TayDoi,


Last edited by NguyetMinh on Apr 11, 2005 - 04:22 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 04:41 PM 
Offline
♬-Babib0ss-♬
♬-Babib0ss-♬
User avatar

Joined: Jan 06, 2005 - 04:47 PM
Posts: 24853
Location: Daily Life of BabiThao
BT củng hun béc tại seo coan trai thích get drunk....becuz níu họ bùn dzìa chuyện dzì thì .... getting drunk chỉ làm bùn them :lol: uống rựu sầu ...cần sầu them :lol: or maybe they are just use to it :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 04:48 PM 
Offline
♬-Babib0ss-♬
♬-Babib0ss-♬
User avatar

Joined: Jan 06, 2005 - 04:47 PM
Posts: 24853
Location: Daily Life of BabiThao
choài hoải thịt hây chơi dzạ ?? :lol: tại dzì ngày mai coá lớp sớm :sun:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 04:54 PM 
Offline
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

Joined: Jan 31, 2005 - 07:42 PM
Posts: 789
Location: In Your Eyes
tôi say vì tôi không may
tôi say vì tôi yêu đầy đầy
khi say không thầy trời mây
say rồi thì muộn phiền cũng bay


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 04:55 PM 
Offline
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

Joined: Jan 31, 2005 - 07:42 PM
Posts: 789
Location: In Your Eyes
tôi nghe nói say rồi nhảy lầu không đau
nghe nói say rồi sao cắt không chảy máu
nghe nói say rồi bóp cò rất mau


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 05:00 PM 
Offline
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

Joined: Jan 31, 2005 - 07:42 PM
Posts: 789
Location: In Your Eyes
làm thơ hay cũng vậy buồn thì vẫn buồn ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 07:25 PM 
Offline
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê

Joined: Jan 22, 2005 - 01:35 PM
Posts: 4033
Location: hk
mẹ kiếp Đang buồn mùh nhà có cây súng nữa! uống alcohol or beer dzô xĩn lên chắc đi dzọc dzọc ngòi đường bắn nhau quá!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr 11, 2005 - 08:39 PM 
Offline
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê
User avatar

Joined: Oct 05, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Posts: 1940
nguyetminh wrote:
To Bro TayDoi, Wine that is manufactured I am not sure if they put chemical stuff in to make the fermentation faster, we'll never know. By the way, I enjoyed my product better than buying it from the store, that would be too easy. I love the light taste, I can't drink really strong ones... :) My grapes are too sour that I can't eat them; though I really want to eat them fresh rather than making wine. So I end up sharing the wines with my uncles, 'cause I can't drink that much wine.... I could share it with you too Bro TayDoi,


Good observation, but fermentation is a simple and relatively fast reaction, I doubt they need to add a catalyst to speed it up. Catalysts come in many forms, a chemical catalyst is not necessarily required for wine fermentation. I actually talked to my chemistry professor about fermentation back when I was taking Organic Chem, and he told me that it is more about process and time rather than chemistry. Of course, the chemical reaction is what drives the sugar in the grapes to become wine. In fact, the only catalyst that I've seen people use is heat... Since fermentation lasts for approximately one week; during that time most of the sugar originally present in the juice is converted to ethanol and yeast cells, with the evolution of carbon dioxide as a by product. The excess yeast cells are then removed from the juice along with other sediment, and a slower secondary fermentation is allowed to proceed to develop the final flavor. Sugar may be added to the original must to achieve the desired alcohol content or to modify the flavor. The type of wine can be classified according to the color of the wine.

Researcher and many doctors say that red wine is the best type of wine for your health because the alcohol content isn't very strong. Generally between 12-19% which is relatively low, most shots are around 80 proof or 40% alcohol. During the process of making red wine, the stem and sometimes leaves of the grape is included to give the color and the taste. Due to this process, red wines are a significant source of saponins, which are believed to promote heart health by binding to cholesterol and preventing the absorption of cholesterol in the blood. The plant compounds are also thought to play a role in inflammation, which could have beneficial effects in reducing heart disease and cancer risks. This nearly evident when you compare the number of heart disease and cancer cases between France and the US. A research shows that the number of heart disease and cancer is much lower due to the fact that French people generally include a little wine in their diet while Americans drink Coke. Kind of funny if you think about it... Anyways, 1/3 a glass of red wine 2-3 times a weak is good for your health... Toast! :wink: :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group