HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Jan 26, 2020 - 03:44 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 09:06 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

emxt wrote:
iceyheart wrote:
Quote:
Nếu được, tìm lúc anh ta đang vui thử hỏi xem anh ta đang gặp khó khăn hay áp lực về điều gì ?

rảnh wá hén . gọi cảnh sát là xong :lol:

:) vậy ICy có câu trả lời rồi đó, vậy đâu cần phải mắc công ask boys or men in TT tại sao :). Kêu "Chèo" bắt nó đi là xong.

coi có boy nào có suy nghĩ giống ice ko :D tại ice la con gái nói xấu con trai sounds giống như là gender discrimination :lol:

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 12:10 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

iceyheart wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
depends on what angle you look at...it could be anything but usually it's either financials issue or/ sex life -)
How is this so?? WHY?!?! you marry the woman for sex?! i guess when she's old and sick, you'll just get rid of her? :y7: U guys are that heartless? Imagine the girls do the same too, this world would be a mess. :y12:

like i said it depends on diff angles....it could be any reasons but...

1. financial issue? most of the time this is the main core...nhiều khi ng đàn ông đi làm, nhưng chuyện làm ăn ko thành công, hay thất bại ve ddieu gi do ... ...bị down, depress này nọ ...ko đủ chi phí kinh tế trong gia đình, lo cho con cái ...đâm ra chán chuờng ...rồi khi về nhà vợ con nói này nói nọ , hay chuyện gia đình bà con nói qua nói lại ...khiến ho bực mình rồi đâm ra cãi vã ...nói nặng nói nhẹ ...rồi vợ chồng cãi lộn ( rồi thì sãy ra chuyện violence :lol: ) I've talked to many top dogs out there that made loads of money but their relationships are pretty bad...why? b/c they spent too much time working...didn't spend enough time with the wife and kids...and ended up divorcing and the kids become bad... but that's just how life is...there is gain and there's a sacrifice... it's the path of how you chose you life going be.... that's why it's rare to find a partner where they understand you, be there for you and support you instead of talk smack when ur down...then how can a man become mean, violence or ruthless....(unless there's some rare case! :lol: )

2. sex life
I think you underestimated the power of sex drive! :lol: well you know there're ppl like that (not all) It's important to them...they want to find a partner where she/he can fulfill their pleasure...if not then they move on...harsh? no b/c "we as human tend to be more selfish we got to find a reason/need for whatever we do, if one cant provide what we need then we move on." That's just how humans way work... why do you think the marriage's divorce rates are so high? Well i'm just talking in general, not age range matters...if you guys live together till ur old then...it wouldn't matters anymore :lol:

If all you girls out there only think of men as b astard/cruel/violence/mean này nọ .... but let me ask you this...ultimately...do you want to marry a man??? if ur answer is yes then don't talk smack about how guys being this being that... it's just how their life styles are....ur job is to find one that fit ur style...

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 12:57 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

" If all you girls out there only think of men as b astard/cruel/violence/mean này nọ "

hey xí này nói hơi wá nha :lol:

but yeah i'm only talking about certain poeple, not ''all men''. i hope i didn't offfend anybody. and i wasn't talking smack about men, i was merely discussing the problem because i saw it happen to people around me as well as i'm curious as to how people change so quickly right after marriage. i don't mean anything beyond that.

i guess sex is just some ''good'' part of the relationship but it's not ''everything'' once again.

However, obviously you are defending those bastards giving them excuses to be violent/stupid because probably you're one of them? no? Let me tell you this, if you're upset about something, let it out and do it in an appropriate manners not like how the dogs solve the problems(they bite each other when they find issues) it doesn't matter what you're suffering from, you have no right to take it out on anyone. what if you had a long day at work? don't you think that other poeple had a long day too? if they could be super calm how could u be so awfully crazy? and your excuse for being awfully crazy is because you didn't have a good day. now that is lame.

and what if you're not satisfied about sex with this woman you call your wife? then say it in an appropriate manners ( once again) not punching the wall, burning down the house, or screaming to the world that you're not satisfied and you treat the poor lady like crap with her not knowing what is going on or how to satisfy your drastically crazy sexual drive.

Once again i'm here asking for the opinions/thoughts of this type of people. i want to see what they have to say about it. when you're not one of them you cannot be so sure towards your ''opinions''.

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 01:44 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

have never been and not going to be such man, therefore can't answer the question :D

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 01:44 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

iceyheart wrote:
dogs solve the problems(they bite each other when they find issues

hahah

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 01:45 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

iceyheart wrote:
" If all you girls out there only think of men as b astard/cruel/violence/mean này nọ "

Quote:
hey xí này nói hơi wá nha :lol:

Quote:
However, obviously you are defending those bastards giving them excuses to be violent/stupid because probably you're one of them?

I didn't noi qua' ....just stated what you said....

Quote:
However, obviously you are defending those bastards giving them excuses to be violent/stupid because probably you're one of them? no? Let me tell you this, if you're upset about something, let it out and do it in an appropriate manners not like how the dogs solve the problems(they bite each other when they find issues) it doesn't matter what you're suffering from, you have no right to take it out on anyone. what if you had a long day at work? don't you think that other poeple had a long day too? if they could be super calm how could u be so awfully crazy? and your excuse for being awfully crazy is because you didn't have a good day. now that is lame.

uhm, first of all i think u misunderstood my point...second, what i speak does not represents what i do...since ur saying about opinion/what causes it to happened...i'm just giving out the conditions of how the relationships would lead to that...i'm not here to defend no bastards...(like i said anything could be possible at diff angle) im sure everyone here understand what's right and what's wrong...but given a situation where ur down and suffer alot...u think everyone would be super calm and think straight??? and like i said...Neu ko lua thi lam sao co khoi??? there's has to be something trigger that anger....could be the wife said something, or the relatives being gossips... and vice versa (given the situation if it was a woman).

Quote:
and what if you're not satisfied about sex with this woman you call your wife? then say it in an appropriate manners ( once again) not punching the wall, burning down the house, or screaming to the world that you're not satisfied and you treat the poor lady like crap with her not knowing what is going on or how to satisfy your drastically crazy sexual drive.

uh what??? sex drives itself doesn't leads a man to do any of that...it's the combinations of everything (sex &life style& etc...) If she's not good enough for him then simply forget it and move on...and the part about burnin down the house, screaming to the world? treat the lady like crap? :lol: that i don't know, i never said any of that...maybe he's a psycho...

Quote:
Once again i'm here asking for the opinions/thoughts of this type of people. i want to see what they have to say about it. when you're not one of them you cannot be so sure towards your ''opinions''

you asked for opinion, i gave you an opinion...there's no right or wrong...what you want to hear doesn't mean it's what i want say...peace no hate -)

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 01:48 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

too much words, too lazy to read hahaha i'd rather do my hw :y7:

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 01:49 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

iceyheart wrote:
Tại sao khi ma` truớc khi lấy vợ là một người khá hoàn mỹ (sweet, kind, very charming, etc.)

Sao khi lấy vợ rồi đuôi lại lồi ra và biến thành mot nguoi không khác gì yêu ma? (mean, curse, bitter, violent, etc.)

it happens the other way around, tọo :)) when you first meet a girl, she might be all sweet and nice. she just sits one place and smile and agree with you in everything. once yóure hooked, she starts to tell yell and b???? at you all day. and you find out you have been washing dishes and cleanig up her mess.

so too bad if you bump into the wrong ones.

Last edited by TTNETArchive001 on Apr 03, 2011 - 01:51 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 01:50 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

iceyheart wrote:
too much words, too lazy to read hahaha i'd rather do my hw :y7:

what do you study?

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 01:52 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

like what course am i taking or what major ím doing? ;)

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 01:53 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

iceyheart wrote:
like what course am i taking or what major ím doing? ;)

both

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 01:54 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

im studyin for my chem class & its some beggary related major haha

what about u?

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 02:02 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

iceyheart wrote:
im studyin for my chem class & its some beggary related major haha

what about u?

i heard that is a very hard major :)) i dropped out of high school.

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 02:05 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

you dropped out or you got kicked out haha

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 02:09 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

iceyheart wrote:
you dropped out or you got kicked out haha

i really got kicked out miđle school! :)) are you going to tell me your name or not until i answer to your post?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next