HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Jan 26, 2020 - 04:53 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Apr 02, 2011 - 08:44 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

iceyheart wrote:
Tại sao khi ma` truớc khi lấy vợ là một người khá hoàn mỹ (sweet, kind, very charming, etc.)

Sao khi lấy vợ rồi đuôi lại lồi ra và biến thành mot nguoi không khác gì yêu ma? (mean, curse, bitter, violent, etc.)

to Mat Tim: In this case: cô vợ khá dễ thương chẳng làm gì có lỗi cả

VERY simple.... That guy is one fake a$$ mother F@#$%.... cuz he know that he got what he want already and you can't leave him cuz yall married and the girl going to "bi thiet thaoi" either way......... so i just feel sorry for that girl....

PostPosted: Apr 02, 2011 - 08:52 PM 
bé Tee
bé Tee

Theo Mập thì tại cái cô gái kia expect tưỡng tượng nhìu quá! rồi khi lấy nhau về mới vỡ lẽ như vậy thôi!!!!! bỡi vậy khi cặp kè đừng nên diễn tưỡng ão mộng nhìu quá thì tất cã sẽ không như vậy!!! :b13: :b13:

PostPosted: Apr 02, 2011 - 09:08 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

Bealu Mập wrote:
Theo Mập thì tại cái cô gái kia expect tưỡng tượng nhìu quá! rồi khi lấy nhau về mới vỡ lẽ như vậy thôi!!!!! bỡi vậy khi cặp kè đừng nên diễn tưỡng ão mộng nhìu quá thì tất cã sẽ không như vậy!!! :b13: :b13:

chắc tại coi phim Hàn nhiều wá . :D

PostPosted: Apr 02, 2011 - 09:17 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

how about if I ask the same question for girls, how would you answer?

PostPosted: Apr 02, 2011 - 10:52 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

depends on what angle you look at...it could be anything but usually it's either financials issue or/ sex life -)

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 06:09 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Quote:
Tuy nhiên, cũng là tùy mỗi người, tùy duyên số bạn gặp một người tốt hay 0, nhưng 80% đàn ông thay đổi sau hôn nhân đó là sự thật, tùy mức độ khác nhau mà thôi !
this is almost accurate

Quote:
Khi mà còn hẹn hò, người con gái ăn mặt đẹp đẽ, sexy, wear makeups, còn khi làm đám cưới rồi, người vợ chĩ trang điểm khi ra người cho người khác coi. Còn lúc ở nhà, ăn mặc lôi thôi, nhìn không còn hấp dẫn như xưa nữa. Chưa kể sau khi đám cưới, no more romantic dinner nights, nor wild sex night; sex life gets completely dulled.
chi? vi` ca'ch an mac cua nguoi phu nu lam nguoi dan ong tro nen nhu vay sao? y' ban la most men have the brain of a littlle kid? :y7:

Quote:
VERY simple.... That guy is one fake a$$ mother F@#$%.... cuz he know that he got what he want already and you can't leave him cuz yall married and the girl going to "bi thiet thaoi" either way......... so i just feel sorry for that girl....
sweet, finally there is a guy who has the same perspective on this as i do :D i can tell you're not a fake @%%! haha

Quote:
Theo Mập thì tại cái cô gái kia expect tưỡng tượng nhìu quá! rồi khi lấy nhau về mới vỡ lẽ như vậy thôi!!!!! bỡi vậy khi cặp kè đừng nên diễn tưỡng ão mộng nhìu quá thì tất cã sẽ không như vậy!!!
:lol: xi' na`y la. wa' la^`n ddau^` dduoc nghe :D

Quote:
depends on what angle you look at...it could be anything but usually it's either financials issue or/ sex life -)
How is this so?? WHY?!?! you marry the woman for sex?! i guess when she's old and sick, you'll just get rid of her? :y7: U guys are that heartless? Imagine the girls do the same too, this world would be a mess. :y12:

Quote:
how about if I ask the same question for girls, how would you answer?

only that crazy type of girls know the accurate answer, but i think they are mentally retarded. :lol: & nothing really caused that, they just decided to be stupid 'cause if they're not mentally retarded & if they don't like that person anymore, they would leave instantly instead of torturing someone that loves them.

in case you indirectly implied that "girls are no difference, don't bother ask" :D i'm not saying girls are perfect and don't have any mental issues like some of guys do. i'm just wondering how guys like that would address this matter alone when they are the trouble maker.

Last edited by iceyheart on Apr 03, 2011 - 06:29 AM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 06:40 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

"we as human tend to be more selfish we got to find a reason/need for whatever we do, if one cant provide what we need then we move on."

this is a little harsh, don't you think?! :lol: not everyone are like that. don't you see rich guys with poor girls, ugly guys with pretty girls & vice versa, yet they're at their happiest. the outside appearance is just something that draws the two people closer, not a determined factor that decide whether they'll be together but the personalities of the two will in a later time. I agree that sex & money are important, but not that important. Ofc if you're not financially ready, you shouldn't get married cause as a matter of fact you wouldn't be able to take care of anybody when you can't take care of yourself. Now that you're married, money is no longer an issue 'cause your finance is stable but the sex part. Without sex, you can't live? i believe there are people who don't have the ability to have sex after they give birth or something, but that's someone that you love with all your heart, you don't feel sorry for her but instead you become a jerk and act like a moron. :y12: it is wrong. don't you think?

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 06:59 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

// wrote:
iceyheart wrote:
"we as human tend to be more selfish we got to find a reason/need for whatever we do, if one cant provide what we need then we move on."

this is a little harsh, don't you think?! :lol: not everyone are like that. don't you see rich guys with poor girls, ugly guys with pretty girls & vice versa, yet they're at their happiest. the outside appearance is just something that draws the two people closer, not a determined factor that decide whether they'll be together but the personalities of the two will in a later time. I agree that sex & money are important, but not that important. Ofc if you're not financially ready, you shouldn't get married cause as a matter of fact you wouldn't be able to take care of anybody when you can't take care of yourself. Now that you're married, money is no longer an issue 'cause your finance is stable but the sex part. Without sex, you can't live? i believe there are people who don't have the ability to have sex after they give birth or something, but that's someone that you love with all your heart, you don't feel sorry for her but instead you become a jerk and act like a moron. :y12: it is wrong. don't you think?

i gotta say i dont see that much, i believe people stick to their own kind (rich married rich, poor married poor) however with everything in life there are certain situation that stick out from the norm..

but human in general are selfish creatures if we're not then there's no such thing as war, religion and radical idealism

i never heard of any medical problems like that lol

yes, sure, but it's WRONG :y12: those people are destroying the world & just don't realize it. it is sad.

If you bold that text, why don't you as well bold the other? To get to know someone, it takes time. that's what i meant. and it takes even a lot more time to understand someone; however, as time goes on, people change --some change for the better, some change for the worse. Nonetheless, i concur that people in general are selfish, & a lot of exceptions too ;)

Last edited by iceyheart on Apr 03, 2011 - 07:05 AM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 07:03 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

"i never heard of any medical problems like that lol" :lol: of course you haven't. i made it up. :lol: there are still people who can't have sex due to other reasons if not the one i made up :D

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 07:13 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

// wrote:
iceyheart wrote:
"i never heard of any medical problems like that lol" :lol: of course you haven't. i made it up. :lol: there are still people who can't have sex due to other reasons if not the one i made up :D

thats a decision to choose to not have sex not a medical problem :b16: :b16: :b16: :b16:

no no there are i swear. go ask the doctor ;)

oh & i need to read that book

where are u going?

Last edited by iceyheart on Apr 03, 2011 - 07:15 AM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 07:17 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

what u mean?! hahaha no they just can't do it & that's it. :lol:

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 07:23 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

physically impossible :b26:

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 08:19 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

iceyheart wrote:
Tại sao khi ma` truớc khi lấy vợ là một người khá hoàn mỹ (sweet, kind, very charming, etc.)

Sao khi lấy vợ rồi đuôi lại lồi ra và biến thành mot nguoi không khác gì yêu ma? (mean, curse, bitter, violent, etc.)

to Mat Tim: In this case: cô vợ khá dễ thương chẳng làm gì có lỗi cả

hehe, oh cái này Icy nói về 1 trường hợp riêng biệt thôi phải không ? thì đúng rồi, nếu là vậy thì anh chàng này là bản tính 0 tốt, hoặc vì hoàn cảnh nào đó anh ta trở nên "yêu ma" =)). Vậy thì simple. Chứ không phải đàn ông nào cũng vậy đâu.

Mà theo người ta survey thì đúng là sau khi hôn nhân ai cũng thay đổi ít nhiều vì áp lực vô hình nào đó mà chỉ có couple đó biết thôi. Nhưng thường là vì Tiền, Quan Hệ Gia Đình 2 bên, Công Việc , Công Việc Nhà, Sex và Con Cái ...Nhưng một người đàn ông mà vì bất cứ hoàn cảnh nào mà violent thì xui cho người con gái đó quá :). Nếu được, tìm lúc anh ta đang vui thử hỏi xem anh ta đang gặp khó khăn hay áp lực về điều gì ?

Em cứ điểm tô và đón nhận ngày mai ...
(NTN)

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 08:29 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Quote:
Nếu được, tìm lúc anh ta đang vui thử hỏi xem anh ta đang gặp khó khăn hay áp lực về điều gì ?

rảnh wá hén . gọi cảnh sát là xong :lol:

PostPosted: Apr 03, 2011 - 08:43 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

iceyheart wrote:
Quote:
Nếu được, tìm lúc anh ta đang vui thử hỏi xem anh ta đang gặp khó khăn hay áp lực về điều gì ?

rảnh wá hén . gọi cảnh sát là xong :lol:

:) vậy ICy có câu trả lời rồi đó, vậy đâu cần phải mắc công ask boys or men in TT tại sao :). Kêu "Chèo" bắt nó đi là xong.

Em cứ điểm tô và đón nhận ngày mai ...
(NTN)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next