HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Jan 18, 2020 - 05:16 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:22 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

BacTinh wrote:
no ong..nhieu cho ghetto nhu Chicago and LA downtown no' cuop xong con shoot nua moi ghe ... they had 1 2 dua thoi do chu ko phai la di 1 group :lol: my experience....ma tai vi tui stubborn dap ga chay luon nen moi bi i guess

vậy mà còn ngồi đây đc, lucky :lol:

nói chung muốn safe thì tránh mấy khu ghetto ra, ở classy area, ko phải hoàn toàn safe nhưng cũng đỡ lo hơn :y2: Còn ra khu ghetto thì thủ vài cây như SoYoung post trên hình thì cũng bị luộc thôi :y7: Tụi nó chén đất ko sợ chén sành, cùng lắm liều mạng, mình thì đâu ham liều

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:25 PM 
bé Tee
bé Tee

most asian dont own a gun therefore on tv only see white shoot their parent or themself in the head!! asian nóng máu, có nhìu người dùng dao trong nhà chém nhau!! nếu mà có gun trong nhà, chắc người nhà mà cãi nhau chắc móc xúng bắn quá!! :b13:

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:26 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

we all can not afford to be in a classy area with a minimum wage you sometime have to live in ghetto areas like apartments complex. bottom line is some people are willing to be a victim of a crime and some will not, they fight back!

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:29 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

no one wanna be the victim, if they push me to the line, then i will retaliate, còn nếu chỉ muốn cái bóp với visa, fine, let them take it :y13:

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:30 PM 
~ Đa Tình ~
~ Đa Tình ~

oh the gun topic :lol: .. I actually did a study about this subject a while ago ..

owning a gun doesn't make the situation better.. it is not safe to have gun in your house .. seriously .. banning gun is a better option .. if nobody can own a gun, less people will get hurt ...

letting people own gun increase the chance of these robberies and people getting shoot

You say you love rain,
But you open your umbrella.
You say you love the sun,
But you find a shadow spot.
You say you love the wind,
But you close your window.
This is why I am afraid,
You say that you love me too.

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:31 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

lovely9003 wrote:
oh the gun topic :lol: .. I actually did a study about this subject a while ago ..

owning a gun doesn't make the situation better.. it is not safe to have gun in your house .. seriously .. banning gun is a better option .. if nobody can own a gun, less people will get hurt ...

letting people own gun increase the chance of these robberies and people getting shoot

sell gun at cheaper price! :y17: make more Hollywood rambo movie! :y17: This world is already over populated :y17:

*sacrasm*

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:32 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

BachSauPhi wrote:
no one wanna be the victim, if they push me to the line, then i will retaliate, còn nếu chỉ muốn cái bóp với visa, fine, let them take it :y13:

really ? if they forced into your house and you always assumed that they want your wallet and your visa ? If i able to predict the future like you, then i woudln't need to be alert like this. They enter, tie you down and waht if they want to get more than a wallet. isn't it too late to take action now since that you are tied up ?

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:33 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

lovely9003 wrote:

if guns are banned, i am sure they will use knives or bow arrows to go do robberies :D

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:34 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

AlwaysSoYoung wrote:
BachSauPhi wrote:

really ? if they forced into your house and you always assumed that they want your wallet and your visa ? If i able to predict the future like you, then i woudln't need to be alert like this. They enter, tie you down and waht if they want to get more than a wallet. isn't it too late to take action now since that you are tied up ?

well, if they could break through the security of my condo, KO all the securities, walk up to the 12th floor, and bump into my house instead of the other countless door, then i assumed it won't work much with a hand gun!

Last edited by BachSauPhi on Jan 09, 2011 - 10:35 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:35 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

BachSauPhi wrote:
lovely9003 wrote:

sell gun at cheaper price! :y17: make more Hollywood rambo movie! :y17: This world is already over populated :y17:

*sacrasm*

All they need to do is make bullets more affordable... this world has billions of people and bullet cost at about .30 cents a piece.. that is too expensive

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:36 PM 
~ Đa Tình ~
~ Đa Tình ~

AlwaysSoYoung wrote:
lovely9003 wrote:

if guns are banned, i am sure they will use knives or bow arrows to go do robberies :D

hey comparing between getting shot by a gun with getting stab or maybe like getting a cut from a knife .. which one is better .. :lol:

im sure you can tell the difference

You say you love rain,
But you open your umbrella.
You say you love the sun,
But you find a shadow spot.
You say you love the wind,
But you close your window.
This is why I am afraid,
You say that you love me too.

Last edited by lovely9003 on Jan 09, 2011 - 10:38 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:36 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

BachSauPhi wrote:
AlwaysSoYoung wrote:
BachSauPhi wrote:

well, if they could break through the security of my condo, KO all the securities, walk up to the 12th floor, and bump into my house instead of the other countless door, then i assumed it won't work much with a hand gun!

well then you are a lucky man living in a classy area with a natural source of protections.. like i have mentioned, some people are less fortunate they have to live in a ghetto area

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:39 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

lovely9003 wrote:
AlwaysSoYoung wrote:
lovely9003 wrote:

hey comparing between getting shoot by a gun with getting stab or maybe like getting a cut from a knife .. which one is better .. :lol:

im sure you can tell the difference

I've not yet been shot, but this is what i heard. when you're being shot you can not feel a thing except the heat and when you get cut (stab) sometime it is more painful and more fatal.

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:42 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

millions of law abiding citizens own guns in America and nobody got kill, yesterdạy! You are right BacTinh: ppls kill, guns don't kill, just like knives dónt stab, people use them to stab another

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:43 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

AlwaysSoYoung wrote:
I've not yet been shot, but this is what i heard. when you're being shot you can not feel a thing except the heat and when you get cut (stab) sometime it is more painful and more fatal.

agree on this, unless the vital organs are hit, nếu bị chém thì mất máu nhiều hơn, treatment cũng khó hơn, higher chance for nerves damage, which is really serious. Trúng đạn thì area of damage nhỏ hơn, lower chance to get touch to the nerves, heat will partially burnt the would, thus lower the chance of infection :y13:

PS: infection is a serious problem, even E.coli in normal environment could cause serious symptoms :y13:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next