HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Feb 20, 2020 - 03:12 PM


All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Tại sao con trai thích cái ấy của con gái?
Tại vì họ không có cho nên muốn tìm hiểu (curious) 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
Tại vì đó là một sự bẩm sinh 57%  57%  [ 8 ]
Others 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 14
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 02:53 AM 
Offline
AMF Member
AMF Member

Joined: Jan 03, 2005 - 05:27 PM
Posts: 5396
TayDoi wrote:
Cho Con wrote:
... Remember ladies... If you're NOT doing business, then don't advertise! :) So dress properly and save it for your special man! :)



haahah hay quá!! :clap:
hhaha but i think mine is >85 degrees... i dont think i have fat in the stomach. 6pack!! har har harrr


Last edited by TTNETArchive002 on Mar 26, 2005 - 02:54 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 04:15 AM 
Offline
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê
User avatar

Joined: Oct 05, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Posts: 1940
hahaha, ChoCon... This is some interesting conversation we're having... :)

-It's true that Communism is extreme liberalism, but in the aspect of sex... They're considered to be extremely conservative, so don't forget what we're talking about... That's why it's illegal to have pornography in a communist country like Vietnam. The reason I brought this up is to support my argument in disagreeing with you on this aspect of yours: "You have Chinese, I guess that's pretty straightforward. Then you have the Indians, are they hour glass? and then there're the Mexicans... they're not hourglass for sure, more like flask shape." I disagree here because you're making it seem like there are no finely shaped women in these cultures.

-I'm not disagreeing with the fact that many (not all) Mexican women are out of shape, but just because a specific group has higher obesity rate among women does not mean the men in that group do not desire slim women with nice body. The question is not whether or not there are greater numbers of obese people in the population... but the question is why do men desire women with hourglass body with large breasts. And I'm willing to bet that among the population of Tijuana, a girl with large breasts and nice body would be hit on much more frequently than the ones who have less fit body. This is true in just about every culture that I can think of.

-As for the shape, I don't have good data to support it. It's just my take on it... I can understand if you have a different take on it... but I took on this aspect because I think if a guy looks a woman's curvaceous body and really think of the way it's created, then he would marvel at the way it's designed, the curves it has, as well as how everything is shaped. As for the Oedipus complex reasoning... that's a bit extreme... I don't think any guy in his right mind would think of his mother while marveling his lover's body. Except Oedipus himself of course, hahaha... and maybe Freud... :lol:

-As for the softness issue... Any guy who's ever experienced hugging a girl that he likes in his life and hold her in his arms would most likely be conscious that her body is so soft all over, even if she's skinny. At same time, the girl maybe conscious of the fact that the guy has a pretty hard body (compared to her) and that he has such broad shoulders. That's because if a guy and a girl are at their optimal weight for their height, then the girl would have higher percent body fat than the guy. This is true to prepare her to go through pregnancy as well as the delivery process. So my argument from this aspect is that… one reason why an average guy (not obese) would like an average girl's body (also not obese) while holding her in his arms is due to its softness. In fact, I've asked a few girls this question before and I get quite the same responses just about every time... But that's just from my experience... Try hugging a girl and hold her for a while, you'll know what I mean. :)

Although we don't have great data or many votes, but so far... my main idea about how guys like girls' hourglass body with large breasts due to guys being born with the desire is true so far according to our poll. Anyways, I really liked your observations, but I’m still not so sure what your stance in on your original question is. I would love to see how you think on this. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 04:27 AM 
Offline
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê
User avatar

Joined: Oct 05, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Posts: 1940
lobbiee wrote:
TayDoi wrote:
Cho Con wrote:
... Remember ladies... If you're NOT doing business, then don't advertise! :) So dress properly and save it for your special man! :)



haahah hay quá!! :clap:
hhaha but i think mine is >85 degrees... i dont think i have fat in the stomach. 6pack!! har har harrr


I wish I can take credit for it, but it's not my quote. I just used it to carry out my point... But I'm glad you like it. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 03:29 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Joined: Jan 28, 2005 - 03:12 AM
Posts: 1783
Location: Anaheim, CA
umm, Không biết sao có tên tôi viết về cái vụ "advertising" đó, Tôi đâu có viết đó đâu :), I kind of like advertisements :) j/k

-I corrected you on the part about communism is the extreme of liberalism is just for your information, nothing else intended. The fact that it sounds a little counter-intuitive is because that's the political spectrum, so for social stuff, it's not always true.

-For original question, I thought it was curiousity, but I'm apparently wrong. Because my roommate gave a very convincing argument. That is, if it was curiousity, then gay men should be attracted to women also because they certainly don't have those accessories. So that disproves my theory--as well as Freud. So the majority here is probably right, in that it's probably something that men are born with.

-Soft issue - there are lots of soft things in the world, if it was true that we like "cái ấy" because it's soft, we'd like extra fats hanging down the arms (eww). Furthermore, soft is not always good, in fact, many prefer firm over softness.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 04:24 PM 
Offline
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê
User avatar

Joined: Oct 05, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Posts: 1940
-Hỏi cậu lobbiee chớ tôi đâu biết đâu! :? :? Tôi cũng confuse nửa... Nhưng tôi chỉ quote để khỏi hiểu lầm thôi.

-If your intention for the correction is so... then thank you! :) I should've written it in the communist government's aspect on sex and not refer to it as a political spectrum. So I guess I'm wrong on my part.

-I'm impressed at your roommate's reasoning. A great way to prove or support something is to try and disprove the counter argument... Kind of like proof by contradiction.

-Softness issue - I think your mind is only set on obesity or maybe you've never hold a woman before... I don't know which it is, but I know an average girl (specifically Asian girls)does not have the extra fat hanging down the arms... and I'm sure you'll find your lover to be fascinatingly soft all over... including "cái ấy". When I said soft, I did not mean flabby. In fact, something that's soft can still hold its shape and be well defined. Anyways, I don't know what it is that causes you to think of body fat as in obesity or the fat hanging down your arm... Hopefully it's not from your own experience... jk! Also, ONE of the reasons why I think men like it is because it's soft, but my main reason has already been stated. However, I guess you don't have to agree with me on everything since we all have different ways of learning. :) But there's a high chance that you'll come to realize what I said in the future...


Last edited by JohnDoe on Mar 26, 2005 - 04:36 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 04:25 PM 
Offline
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Jan 01, 2005 - 09:15 PM
Posts: 2601
Location: Africa
có rãnh mấy cha bàn về nguồn gốc tại sao con gái bị phân biệt dùm tôi nghen ...tôi dốt đặc ko biết tại sao con gái bị phân biệt trên khắp toàn thế giới (nói về hồi xưa trước vụ phụ nữ allow to vote, work),

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 04:46 PM 
Offline
AMF Member
AMF Member

Joined: Jan 03, 2005 - 05:27 PM
Posts: 5396
take women history class


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 04:53 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Joined: Jan 28, 2005 - 03:12 AM
Posts: 1783
Location: Anaheim, CA
PlayboiLuumanh wrote:
có rãnh mấy cha bàn về nguồn gốc tại sao con gái bị phân biệt dùm tôi nghen ...tôi dốt đặc ko biết tại sao con gái bị phân biệt trên khắp toàn thế giới (nói về hồi xưa trước vụ phụ nữ allow to vote, work),


Tại họ yếu hơn, không chống trả lại được.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 05:08 PM 
Offline
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Jan 01, 2005 - 09:15 PM
Posts: 2601
Location: Africa
to Lobbie: vậy tui hõi ông làm gì ??? biết vậy take rồi ...
Quote:
Tại họ yếu hơn, không chống trả lại được.

bắt nguồn từ sức lực huh ??? :?
ai thắng ai thua
Image
this happen when u hit a women
Image

_________________
Image


Last edited by playboiluumanh on Mar 26, 2005 - 05:21 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 05:24 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Joined: Jan 28, 2005 - 03:12 AM
Posts: 1783
Location: Anaheim, CA
hahhaha, ừa, sức lực nhưng cũng phải thông minh một chút. Lựa cô nào yếu hơn đánh chứ ai dám đánh cô đó.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 07:19 PM 
Offline
AMF Member
AMF Member

Joined: Jan 03, 2005 - 05:27 PM
Posts: 5396
that is why i would never go out with a girl who is taller ( and bigger) than me =))


Last edited by TTNETArchive002 on Mar 26, 2005 - 07:19 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 07:20 PM 
Offline
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Jan 01, 2005 - 09:15 PM
Posts: 2601
Location: Africa
im different from u lobbie i want to go out with girl who is bigger and taller than me cauze they can protect me :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 27, 2005 - 01:40 PM 
Offline
AMF Member
AMF Member

Joined: Jan 03, 2005 - 05:27 PM
Posts: 5396
i dont like it when girls get on top of me =))


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 27, 2005 - 02:29 PM 
Offline
AMF Member
AMF Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 23, 2005 - 06:10 PM
Posts: 7806
Location: Army of Dzê **DZÊ ADVISOR**
it depends !:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 27, 2005 - 08:50 PM 
Offline
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Jan 01, 2005 - 09:15 PM
Posts: 2601
Location: Africa
Quote:
i dont like it when girls get on top of me

i agree with Knworld about this man, sometime girl have the right idea about thing and we should listen to it ... :) dont discrimate ...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group