HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sep 29, 2020 - 06:31 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Tại sao con trai thích cái ấy của con gái?
Tại vì họ không có cho nên muốn tìm hiểu (curious) 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
Tại vì đó là một sự bẩm sinh 57%  57%  [ 8 ]
Others 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 14
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 08:14 PM 
AMF Member
AMF Member

hahah bravo tay dôi!! but i dunno about size AA i need to go to Victoria's Secret sometimes =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 09:48 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

cái ấy là cái dzì dzợ ....?? ( gãi gãi đầu ) .... :dry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 24, 2005 - 03:06 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

mà cái ấy là cái gì mới được

Honey là con vịt wè,
Le que tao đập chết.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 24, 2005 - 09:47 AM 
AMF Member
AMF Member

hahahh quá là nhiều chuyện we're talking about girls' boobs. you are welcome to join. Tell us what we don't know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 24, 2005 - 09:59 AM 
AMF Member
AMF Member

no comment ... chắc ngồi 1 bên nghe mấy chuyên gia bàn luận.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 24, 2005 - 06:30 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

kn: đi ra đi cưng ..ngồi nghe coi chừng tai điếc á ..ngoan đi ..còn khg bị ta6?y chay lun giờ

lobbie: never. coan trai khg bít thì tụi nhóc im lun ..ngu sao nói cho mí ông ngồi bàn diz' 888 ...:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 24, 2005 - 06:36 PM 
AMF Member
AMF Member

hahaha, cấm con gái mà TNL cũng vô ... vậy còn đuổi KN ra nữa !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 24, 2005 - 06:47 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

nhóc sợ kn ngồi đây lâu học hư bộ ..di ra đi ...nhóc khác ..nhóc khg có học hư đâu ..nhóc giỏi hơn kn mà :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 24, 2005 - 06:48 PM 
AMF Member
AMF Member

hahaha, ừ nhóc ngoan quá .. thôi con nhóc ngồi đó nghe đi kn đi ra !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 24, 2005 - 07:01 PM 
BANNED

mo.e, cái topic này của the`ng nào dzơ. ?? :-x ,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 24, 2005 - 07:03 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

kn giỏi wá ..nhóc đi lun ..ngồi lâu khg ổn ...vọt :elephant:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 25, 2005 - 01:01 AM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

N0nSt0p wrote:
mo.e, cái topic này của the`ng nào dzơ. ?? :-x ,

của thèng này nè...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 25, 2005 - 04:37 PM 
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê

Cho Con wrote:
TayDoi, I have to disagree with the article. Looks who is taking up most of the population in the world. You have Chinese, I guess that's pretty straightforward. Then you have the Indians, are they hour glass? and then there're the Mexicans... they're not hourglass for sure, more like flask shape :)

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I've been a little busy lately... But anyways, back to our topic...

***WARNING***
DON'T READ ON IF YOU FIND THIS TOPIC TO BE OFFENSIVE OR IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE IDEA MATURELY!

ChoCon, I see your argument and I understand that you're trying to make a correlation. But, I'll have to disagree... First of all, the experiment in the article was indeed tested on Polish women; however, I believe women all over the world have the same basic figure for their body if they are at the optimal weight for their height. In other words, by saying that Chinese, Indian, and Mexican not having hourglass shaped body and large breasts is like saying all Asian women are flat and all Mexican women are out of shaped. Remember, just because some apples are green, doesn't mean all apples are green. Now granted, I do agree that Chinese and Indian (let's just say Asian women) on the average have smaller breasts compared to western white women. However, I don't think the difference is NOT too significant... possibly the difference is around 1/4 - 3/4 of a cup size at most. I believe the reason you think that there's a major difference is because of movies, advertisements, and posters around it U.S. and European nations. These posters aim at the testosterone driven male audience, so it's obvious to say that this is their purpose of getting attention. As for the minor difference in cup size between Asian women and Western women... I think that's due to two reasons... The first reason is because China is still a communist country, and according to the political spectrum, Communism is pretty right wing conservative. Therefore, the Chinese governments would sensor or ban such media before they're released to the public. In fact, this is pretty evident if you go to Japan... I went to Japan 2 years ago... and I would say that they're quite... Liberal in terms of sex. Without perversion in mind, I observed the Japanese women on those magazines and billboards, and interestingly they are no different than Western women in terms of breasts size. The observation is simply due to the fact that I wanted to see the difference in the social and cultural aspects of different nations. The second reason for the difference in cup size is due to the fact that Asian countries are either over populated or too poor to think of anything other than survival. From this, I would think that malnutrition would have a dramatic effect on cup size... Especially malnutrition while the young woman is going through adolescence. Opposite extreme is true for Mexicans... However... Despite these factors, I've seen many Asian women (including Vietnamese) with curvaceous body and voluptuous breasts. In fact, the same is true for Mexican women...

Second of all, the other point that you aim to address was that many women in the world are on the average do not have the ideal body as addressed in the article, and I agree with this idea. However, despite that fact and the fact about the minor difference between busts size, men still crave over women's curves and large bosoms... So this does not effect your initial question as to why men crave for women in such a manner.

As a response from my perspective... I believe that as human, we're CREATED to enjoy many things in life, and one of those many things are... Sex. So I would say that it's written in us since the day that we're born to like the curves that women's body possess. From an anatomical point of view, I think the shape and angle of a woman's bust has a lot to do with why men are fond of them. In fact, we see a lot of things in life with the same shape as women's breasts... Like the nose of many airplanes, cars, and the many everyday things that we often do not think of. The angle also has something to do with it. Maybe it's because we're made to like things that are 60-85 degrees (depends on how your measure)... Similar to the shape, the same angle can be seen on cars, houses, etc... Anyways, this is just to say that it's written in us some how... and we can't deny the fact. I also agree with the softness part (under the choice "others") because the amount of estrogen and hormones that make up a woman causes her body to store a higher level of fat, making her body softer than that of a man's body... and I guess men like the soft feel of a woman's soft body in their arms.

Last of all, it doesn't matter if the person is a man or a woman; I think that a person looks best when he or she is physically fit. This is not only important for looks, but also important for the person's health. In either case, a woman's body should ONLY be shared with her husband and no other... In fact, I believe all these things are most pleasurable within the course of marriage. Furthermore, it serves to compliment the purpose of a couple being together, but shouldn't be the essential thing in it... Remember ladies... If you're NOT doing business, then don't advertise! :) So dress properly and save it for your special man! :)

Last edited by JohnDoe on Mar 25, 2005 - 04:38 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 25, 2005 - 04:42 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

i have no idea wat u guys talking about
but it sounds so good, i wanna try it sometimes :sun:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 26, 2005 - 01:06 AM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

hahha, this is great!

OK

-hmm, I think Communism is the extreme of liberalism, not extreme of conservatism.
-i don't have the data on the size difference between asian women and western women, but for Mexicans, I've read that they have a higher obesity rate than in the US (which is 60%), and when I went to Tijuana & Rosarito beach, it's like going whale watching, so yes, most mexian women are out of shape...

-your reasoning for the fact that guys like certain shape... that's too out there, not convincing at all, i can argue the same way for square shape... i think the oedipus complex reasoning is closer :)
-softness issue - i bet you only like fat and softness at certain areas and not others :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next