HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Feb 20, 2020 - 03:15 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Tại sao con trai thích cái ấy của con gái?
Tại vì họ không có cho nên muốn tìm hiểu (curious) 29%  29%  [ 4 ]
Tại vì đó là một sự bẩm sinh 57%  57%  [ 8 ]
Others 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 14
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 02:19 AM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Tôi có câu hỏi, chỉ là curious chứ không ý gì khác hết.
Tại sao con trai lại thích "vòng cong trước" (theo lời của TTL) của con gái?

Tôi và roommate tôi phải cải 1 đêm và còn giận nhau cả ngày nữa. Để bà con suy nghĩ sao...

Others: I've talked to several more people, here are the responses I got:
1. Because it's soft.
2. Because it's more of an Oedipus complex (Freudian)

Last edited by Cho Con on Mar 23, 2005 - 04:42 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 02:32 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

mà cái ấy là cái gì mới được

Honey là con vịt wè,
Le que tao đập chết.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 04:33 AM 
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê

Hmm... Interesting... But first of all, it said NO WOMEN! Sao Suongbanggia là người đầu tiên vô đây vậy?!? Second of all, I had a similar debate with my roommate, so maybe this will help resolve some issues. From http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn4953

Barbie-shaped women more fertile

Large-breasted, narrow-waisted women have the highest reproductive potential, according to a new study, suggesting western men's penchant for women with an hourglass shape may have some biological justification.

Women with a relatively low waist-to-hip ratio and large breasts had about 30 per cent higher levels of the female reproductive hormone estradiol than women with other combinations of body shapes, found Grazyna Jasienska, at Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland and colleagues.

Two of the team, Peter Ellison and Susan Lipson at Harvard University in the US, have previously shown that higher levels of estradiol are indeed related to higher fertility in women trying to get pregnant.

"If there are 30 per cent higher levels, it means they are roughly three times more likely to get pregnant," Jasienska, a human biologist, told New Scientist.

"In Western societies, the cultural icon of Barbie as a symbol of female beauty seems to have some biological grounding," concludes the team. "I would be the last person to propagate Barbie," Jasienska notes wryly. "But when you think about the hourglass shape, Barbie is sort of the symbol."

Universal feature
The team studied 119 Polish women aged between 24 and 37, who were not taking any kind of hormonal contraception or medication. Women who were extremely underweight or overweight were not included.

Saliva samples taken from the women revealed that those with narrow waists and large breasts had on average 26 per cent higher levels of the hormone 17-b-estradiol, than women of other shapes. In the middle of their menstrual cycle, this peaked at 37 per cent higher levels than women in other groups.

Waist-to-hip ratio also had a strong effect on levels of another female hormone, progesterone. Jasienska, says that higher progesterone levels should also theoretically translate to increased fertility. However, large breast size was not significantly related to increased progesterone.

Jasienska says that a preference for low waist-to-hip ratios is a "universal feature" in psychological studies of men. "It was interesting to see what we observed in psychological studies has some biological background," she says.

Androgenous models
"The results are extremely intriguing," says Maryanne Fisher, a psychologist at York University in Toronto, Canada, whose study of Playboy centrefolds over 50 years revealed a drift in Western men's tastes.

She points out an ongoing debate over the relative importance of waist-to-hip ratio and body mass index (BMI) as features used by men to judge female attractiveness. She says women who have a "great" waist-to-hip ratio may not necessarily be attractive if they also have a high BMI.

Fisher's study of Playboy centerfolds showed that over 50 years men's preferences had moved from voluptuous to more androgenous models who had higher WHR but were thinner.

Jasienska notes that some non-Western societies do not use the same measurements of female attractiveness. In cultures which value large women, size may be a more important indicator of nutrition and health and therefore fertility, she says.

Journal reference: Proceedings of the Royal Society B (DOI: 10.1098/rspb.2004.2712)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 05:43 AM 
♬-Babib0ss-♬
♬-Babib0ss-♬

:eek: nói dzì nói thẳng :lol: mùh curious wá hun tốt đâu mí anh :sun:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 05:44 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

Em còn bé đi ra đi :))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 05:48 AM 
♬-Babib0ss-♬
♬-Babib0ss-♬

coá hiểu đâu mùh hun ra :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 08:44 AM 
AMF Member
AMF Member

i think that's bẫm sinh ^^ hahah i'd take A, B, C, and D cup but not double D or beyond =))
don's misjudge me. i believe all guys love vu bự so thats really typical. I would say B is best for me ^^ cause if she had C it would be really "uncomfortable" to be around her when she wears V-neck :D in my wholfe life i accidently stared at the V neck once and i felt really bad!! :D

Last edited by TTNETArchive002 on Mar 23, 2005 - 09:01 AM, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 02:06 PM 
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê

babiThAo wrote:
:eek: nói dzì nói thẳng :lol: mùh curious wá hun tốt đâu mí anh :sun:

Không biết người nào ở đây curious nữa à nhe! :dry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 04:39 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

TayDoi, I have to disagree with the article. Looks who is taking up most of the population in the world. You have Chinese, I guess that's pretty straightforward. Then you have the Indians, are they hour glass? and then there're the Mexicans... they're not hourglass for sure, more like flask shape :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 04:41 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

cái này bậy quá cho con ơi ......... :-( :roll: mà cái đó là cái gì ??? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 04:54 PM 
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê

tại sao tại sao :roll: :D

lobbiee- bít luon sizes huh? :sun:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 05:52 PM 
AMF Member
AMF Member

hahah
"knowlege is the power."
or
"know your enemy well."
hahah whichever you take it as an answer. i am a mature person i dont mean to sound like a pervert (maybe i am?) ^^

Last edited by TTNETArchive002 on Mar 23, 2005 - 05:53 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 07:13 PM 
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê

lobbiee: Good job, but you're missing cup AA buddy... :D

Tieu Tieu and guys: I actually think it's important for men to know the measuring system of bras as well as the torso size and cup size of their girlfriend/wife (preferably wife). It really helps when she sends you to VS or asks you to help her choose the correct bras. In fact, according to researchers, "70%–80% of women wear the wrong bra size… [is] your [woman] one?" Well, here are a few sites to help you find out.

http://www.brastraps.com/brafit.htm
http://www.blooberry.com/bformfaq/measure.html

I brought up this idea with health issues in mind, so I trust that people will be mature about this.

ChoCon: I apologize for moving a little off topic, but I'm still thinking about what you said, and I'm a little busy today, so I'll get back to you on this tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 07:15 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

hahha :) we certainly have an expert about this topic :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 - 07:35 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

PlayboiLuumanh wrote:
cái này bậy quá cho con ơi ......... :-( :roll: mà cái đó là cái gì ??? :P

boi khg hỉu sao bit nó tốt dzí bậy

thôi lêt ra ..níu khg bị wanh :elephant:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next