HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Nov 13, 2019 - 09:37 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 08:55 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

OrdinaryGuyy wrote:
cái này người việt kêu là chiệu chơi :y2:
chơi cho tới bến, sáng về sớm lol
BTzz không nghe "Cloudy Sunshine" nói à
máy thằng mỹ trăng nó ba xạo còn nhiều hơn
mà tui tháy thường máy thằng mỹ trắng đó
borrow honestly as an excuse to be cheap in a nice way
(i dont buy it, a real guy dont do that)

thui mệt quá!! ko bàn cải nữa....
nói chung là... ko bãn lảnh... thì mới
ngùi đó complain thui!! chứ có bãn
lảnh thì con trai ko ai complain là
tại sao bọn mĩ trắng gơm hết gái
asian!! hehehe... plus.. T cũng ko
hỉu nhìu về chuyện tại sao asian gurl
date mĩ trắng!!.. nhưng T hĩu là loser
always complain! :) T ko nói Guyz tại
Guyz chỉ là reply thui... chứ ko phãi chũ
xị! :)

>=(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 09:01 PM 
Tiểu Dzê Tự
Tiểu Dzê Tự

Zz_be_T_zZ wrote:
thui mệt quá!! ko bàn cải nữa....
nói chung là... ko bãn lảnh... thì mới
ngùi đó complain thui!! chứ có bãn
lảnh thì con trai ko ai complain là
tại sao bọn mĩ trắng gơm hết gái
asian!! hehehe... plus.. T cũng ko
hỉu nhìu về chuyện tại sao asian gurl
date mĩ trắng!!.. nhưng T hĩu là loser
always complain! :) T ko nói Guyz tại
Guyz chỉ là reply thui... chứ ko phãi chũ
xị! :)

i dont complain; cause it didnt happened to me
its just an open question

(PRODUCT) RED™ - Designed to Help Eliminate AIDS in Africa

2010 Grammys - Earth song tribute michael jackson

5GB Free Online Storage
YOUR PHOTO, MUSIC, DOCUMENTS Available 24/7 Anywhere.
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/learnmore

PostPosted: Jan 29, 2009 - 10:09 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

anthem7 wrote:
Look man, seeing it DOES NOT mean caucasian are superior to asian. Think about it, we're in the US, the caucasian population dominates the asians everywhere. Asian chicks who live in the US are pretty much surrounded by the white people because many that are here are white, that is why you see them with white men, it also has to do something with culture too. They live in a country that has a mass white culture, they develop tastes in men and sometimes don't know it, not all girls are like this though. If you were born in a black community, likely wouldnt you adapt to their culture too? The way you dress and your behavior would mostly likely be different than it is now. And as an Asian, yes, i've noticed that majority of asians, men AND women, are shy. I think it's because we're living in a culture thats totally different than our own that causes us behave this way. In an Asian district however, no one is shy, they all party like you said. And the reason you see white guys with asian girls is because it is usually the men that approaches, making the remaining shy asians, the guys, to jump into conclusions when we see it. I live in a place and go to a school that's full of white people, that is why I have more white friends than I do with Asians. So yeah, it's because we're living in a place that's full of white people that causes 'em to date white guys, we are still equal to them, we just think the wrong way.

Now if you're thinking that asian guys cant get white girls, don't think pessimistically like that. This is different sh** and it's bullshit. Reason why is because i dont think many guys approach even when the chick MAY like us. I have had many girls that have liked me that were white including other races too. And so my have my asian friend, he came to the US few years ago and still managed to date a white girl...and she LOVED him. So if you see a white chick you like, don't think, go for it.
I used have to this thought too but overcame it by just thinking. hope this helps you and readers.
Anthem7

nope, caucasian are not superior to asian. it would be a disaster if all asian american withdraw their business off the market. but you are partially right though. analyzing the media--when you turn on the TV, radio, magazines, or even street ads. it is always a open minded handsome looking white guy. therefore, asian girls tend to adapt to their surroundings.

"So yeah, it's because we're living in a place that's full of white people that causes 'em to date white guys, we are still equal to them, we just think the wrong way."

actually i grew up in a community where vietnamese dominate the population. and i do see a lot of white boy and vietnamese girl couples. it has something to do with the "yellow fever" thing and ladies seem to seek for something different. they see so much vietnamese guys as gangsters, druggies, low lives who treat the women very bad.

so my whole purpose of this whole threat is to educate the puplic eyes that vietnamese guys aren't bad at all..., don't switch to another race just because you assume all great vietnamese men are dead. and to the guys, we need to be better to be comparative in this market. :))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 29, 2009 - 11:35 AM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

r0ckzt4r wrote:
hahaha i like to date white girls and maybe some latinos but i dont expect vietnamese girls to date other races!

xi'''''''' don't be so selfish!!!!!! U feel irritated to see viet girls dating white guys...I feel irritated to see viet guys dating white girls too!!! Somehow white guys dates viet girls look better than viet guys dates white girls :D Anyway I'm traditional, Vietnamese should marry Vietnamese cho rồi đi, mệt quá :D I like some American actors' looking, but I never think about kissing a white guy...any girl here tried it? I feel weird to kiss white guy coz his look is not like us asian :D Last time my American guyfriend asked to kiss me, I told him if he kisses me, I will punch into his face...so he will never dare to ask again :y9:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 29, 2009 - 11:59 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

Đing-Đang wrote:
xi'''''''' don't be so selfish!!!!!! U feel irritated to see viet girls dating white guys...I feel irritated to see viet guys dating white girls too!!! Somehow white guys dates viet girls look better than viet guys dates white girls :D Anyway I'm traditional, Vietnamese should marry Vietnamese cho rồi đi, mệt quá :D I like some American actors' looking, but I never think about kissing a white guy...any girl here tried it? I feel weird to kiss white guy coz his look is not like us asian :D Last time my American guyfriend asked to kiss me, I told him if he kisses me, I will punch into his face...so he will never dare to ask again :y9:

wéll try to keep your comment counted. xP

PostPosted: Jan 29, 2009 - 01:29 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

r0ckzt4r wrote:
nope, caucasian are not superior to asian. it would be a disaster if all asian american withdraw their business off the market. but you are partially right though. analyzing the media--when you turn on the TV, radio, magazines, or even street ads. it is always a open minded handsome looking white guy. therefore, asian girls tend to adapt to their surroundings.

"So yeah, it's because we're living in a place that's full of white people that causes 'em to date white guys, we are still equal to them, we just think the wrong way."

actually i grew up in a community where vietnamese dominate the population. and i do see a lot of white boy and vietnamese girl couples. it has something to do with the "yellow fever" thing and ladies seem to seek for something different. they see so much vietnamese guys as gangsters, druggies, low lives who treat the women very bad.

so my whole purpose of this whole threat is to educate the puplic eyes that vietnamese guys aren't bad at all..., don't switch to another race just because you assume all great vietnamese men are dead. and to the guys, we need to be better to be comparative in this market. :))

Actually its "white fever" lol. Yellow fever is for white attracting to asian, but anways, I understand what your sayin', I'm just expressing what is the matter of fact. We dont really know whether if us asian guys have a bad image to them, i strongly believe it isnt true, i dont think girls switch because something this minor, in my opinion. White guys are known to be overweighted, incest, racist, cheating, trailer trash. Its not just us that seem bad. I just think that asian dudes are usually the ones that honor their pride and heritage. Girls get carried away because of "love" and "love at first sight". Seen waayyyy to many chick flick movies and abercrombieNfitch picture models. Girls are girls--that's my opinion.

This is off topic but from where i live, i see ALOT of asian guys going out with white girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 29, 2009 - 06:23 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

anthem7 wrote:
This is the most immature reply along with some of ur others ones throughout this forum and ím new here lol. if ur a full blood asian, you just called yourself ugly

WOW

lol, hi(;
have some humor, gawd. I'm sure it made you laugh the first time you read it. But no, generally mixed babies are really cute but I'm not saying that full blown Vietnamese babies aren't. Just having babies with another ethnicity enables you to possess features that are foreign in which many believe are pretty. I don't know, it's just my opinion.

PostPosted: Jan 29, 2009 - 06:32 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

anthem7 wrote:
Actually its "white fever" lol. Yellow fever is for white attracting to asian, but anways, I understand what your sayin', I'm just expressing what is the matter of fact. We dont really know whether if us asian guys have a bad image to them, i strongly believe it isnt true, i dont think girls switch because something this minor, in my opinion. White guys are known to be overweighted, incest, racist, cheating, trailer trash. Its not just us that seem bad. I just think that asian dudes are usually the ones that honor their pride and heritage. Girls get carried away because of "love" and "love at first sight". Seen waayyyy to many chick flick movies and abercrombieNfitch picture models. Girls are girls--that's my opinion.

This is off topic but from where i live, i see ALOT of asian guys going out with white girls.

Do you know a couple of reasons why Asian girls date white guys? Still today, some traditional husband still beat up their wives and I'm saying this because I've seen this before. More so, Asian girls don't like shallow guys who have only one idealism. Most Asian girls want to be americanized also and I'm sure that happens with the guys. Ergg..Idk guys; let people date whoever they want as long as he/she is happy with that person. Love doesn't differentiate rich or poor and white or black(:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 29, 2009 - 07:25 PM 
Tiểu Nữ Tặc
Tiểu Nữ Tặc

the whole thing about "dating white people", to me, is just like dying your hair, at first it's fun, then at some point, you'll get bored of it and go back to ur original hair color and find it match your look best or at least make you feel most comfortable with...

I have liked white guys before, like 7-8 years ago and I found them very charming and attractive but now i just cánt see myself being with one, hehe, becuz I already found my Mr. right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 29, 2009 - 09:34 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

ms. piggy wrote:
lol, hi(;
have some humor, gawd. I'm sure it made you laugh the first time you read it. But no, generally mixed babies are really cute but I'm not saying that full blown Vietnamese babies aren't. Just having babies with another ethnicity enables you to possess features that are foreign in which many believe are pretty. I don't know, it's just my opinion.

i thought it was kinda funny, cause yet it was very ridiculous and it was wayyyy off topic :neutral:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 29, 2009 - 09:39 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

TI BI wrote:
the whole thing about "dating white people", to me, is just like dying your hair, at first it's fun, then at some point, you'll get bored of it and go back to ur original hair color and find it match your look best or at least make you feel most comfortable with...

I have liked white guys before, like 7-8 years ago and I found them very charming and attractive but now i just cánt see myself being with one, hehe, becuz I already found my Mr. right

i think the topic was why is it just asian chicks and white dudes. if its like dying your hair why does he not see alot of of asian dudes white chicks? its a common question too so its not just him that's wondering

h311 idk. i select chicks that are cute. i'm universal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 29, 2009 - 10:27 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

Ever heard of hormone rage :monkey: ? What would the female estrogen pick between a skinny, long hair, timid Asian male and a muscular, romantic, older-looking white guy ?
Give it some years maybe the logic will fight back for control of the girl brain. But ya - i have a seen some t of those exotic Asian girl - white guy couples , many girls, but not all, are ugly with a hatred against Asian complexity - truly disturbing :lm:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Feb 02, 2009 - 09:23 AM 
Tiểu Nữ Tặc
Tiểu Nữ Tặc

anthem7 wrote:
i think the topic was why is it just asian chicks and white dudes. if its like dying your hair why does he not see alot of of asian dudes white chicks? its a common question too so its not just him that's wondering

h311 idk. i select chicks that are cute. i'm universal

he stated that it's okay for guys to date other races but not girls, I think it's selfish and sexist...talks like one of those controlling and bullying husbands in vietnam who just wants the wives to obey their order

Post subject:
PostPosted: Feb 02, 2009 - 09:41 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Feb 02, 2009 - 09:42 AM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

u mean.. .. my big sis and her white boyfriend ? they've been together really long :y19: way better than viet guys for my experience :chay:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next