HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Jul 16, 2019 - 10:19 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 10:37 PM 
Tiểu Dzê Tự
Tiểu Dzê Tự

Cloudy Sunshine wrote:
because like you just said, white guys know how to lie better than Vietnamese guys
i dont know what are you talking about, Asian guy is not shy
some of them just kinda think a little bit highly of themselves

i give you props for being such a gentlemen

true true; tại con gái fải feminine một tí lol jk

thx; but i know con gái always dress up, look nice, and stuff
and guys can be careless sometimes
so it kina like our part of take care a few thing, you know.

(PRODUCT) RED™ - Designed to Help Eliminate AIDS in Africa

2010 Grammys - Earth song tribute michael jackson

5GB Free Online Storage
YOUR PHOTO, MUSIC, DOCUMENTS Available 24/7 Anywhere.
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/learnmore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 11:34 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

OrdinaryGuyy wrote:
máy thàng mỹ trắng ba xạo tháy mồ
mà nói đi nói lại cũng tại asian guys too shy :y2:

I GOT A QUESTION:
how can the mỹ trắng been cheap and get away with it
but not asian guys?
and i know some asian dude can be a moron (and i hate those dude)
but i never let a girl paid when we went out; even in group
(nhiều khi tui bị eo hẹp, paid xong fải nhịn máy bữa lun :y15: lol)
anyway back to the point, why asian girls still dated those cheap mỹ trắng

mỹ trắng been cheap... nhưng mùh at least nó
nói cho mình biết là nó ko có tiền!! okay! thành
thật!! còn mấy anh asian trọng mặt mũi... ko mún
be cheap... nhịn ăn nhịn mặc bao mấy chị... rùi sau
này ko khi chị đó phải lòng... fát hiện ra là khúc đầu
chỉ xạo ke... bao nài bao kia... nhưng thật ra là ko tiền
phãi nhịn đầu nài đắp đầu kia... con gái là vậy thành
thật thì tha thứ... chứ còn xạo xạo thì cho gài số dze...
hohohoh....

nói chung là Orginal guy tự trã lời câu hõi của OG đặt
ra rùi đó!!!!

>=(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 07:27 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

lol nói chung là mỹ trắng , Vn or w/e are all the same ... we have good people ... we have bad people. Nobody is perfect. lol you guys are approaching to the point where you're blaming the race as a whole. haha

lol yeah most white guys are more "tế nhị" with their girlfirends but some asian guys are too ... I think the problem approaches solely from our asian culture where "male are dominant" same with americans when women couldn't even vote back then but its not as extreme as our asian culture ... So for asian it is in our blood/tradition to have our mind set like that, especially how they are raise but for american their culture is different. Take a look at those asians today in the US we have some Americanized asian guys where they're open minded/out going and some really traditional/conservative asian guys who are like your parents (LOL). So it pretty much depends on environment and nurture.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i remember there's a post somewhere on here about the "guy" who thinks that his gf/future kids should respect his ancestor and follow his religion? well thats an example of a traditional guy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 07:38 AM 
Tiểu Dzê Tự
Tiểu Dzê Tự

Zz_be_T_zZ wrote:
mỹ trắng been cheap... nhưng mùh at least nó
nói cho mình biết là nó ko có tiền!! okay! thành
thật!! còn mấy anh asian trọng mặt mũi... ko mún
be cheap... nhịn ăn nhịn mặc bao mấy chị... rùi sau
này ko khi chị đó phải lòng... fát hiện ra là khúc đầu
chỉ xạo ke... bao nài bao kia... nhưng thật ra là ko tiền
phãi nhịn đầu nài đắp đầu kia... con gái là vậy thành
thật thì tha thứ... chứ còn xạo xạo thì cho gài số dze...
hohohoh....

nói chung là Orginal guy tự trã lời câu hõi của OG đặt
ra rùi đó!!!!

cái này người việt kêu là chiệu chơi :y2:
chơi cho tới bến, sáng về sớm lol
BTzz không nghe "Cloudy Sunshine" nói à
máy thằng mỹ trăng nó ba xạo còn nhiều hơn
mà tui tháy thường máy thằng mỹ trắng đó
borrow honestly as an excuse to be cheap in a nice way
(i dont buy it, a real guy dont do that)

(PRODUCT) RED™ - Designed to Help Eliminate AIDS in Africa

2010 Grammys - Earth song tribute michael jackson

5GB Free Online Storage
YOUR PHOTO, MUSIC, DOCUMENTS Available 24/7 Anywhere.
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/learnmore

Last edited by Tư Lùn on Jan 28, 2009 - 10:18 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 11:49 AM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

You need to watch yellow fever(;
And it's good to date somehow outside of your race. It opens your eyes to a new horizon and you can make sexy mixed babies!
Viet girls can't make sexy babies if they date within their race! Well..maybe =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 11:51 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

LQD wrote:
yo man all races is beautiful yo, cause i find beyonce freaking hot or salma hayek, shiet they both rich and hot, dont be so close minded, u just might end up with a black girl haaha

hahaha i like to date white girls and maybe some latinos but i dont expect vietnamese girls to date other races!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 11:52 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

ms. piggy wrote:
And it's good to date somehow outside of your race. It opens your eyes to a new horizon and you can make sexy mixed babies!
Viet girls can't make sexy babies if they date within their race! Well..maybe =]

xịt ... :y20: im so disappointed. you might wanna try apple pea but in the end, you prefer eating apple or pea right??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 12:03 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

vTzGuYz wrote:
lol nói chung là mỹ trắng , Vn or w/e are all the same ... we have good people ... we have bad people. Nobody is perfect. lol you guys are approaching to the point where you're blaming the race as a whole. haha

definitely agreed with everything you've stated.
Complications exist because people blame a whole race for a certain problem in which they, themselves created. I think viet girls or any ethnic group date outside of their race is because they want to open their eyes and accept others' beliefs and culture. No, excuse me. Not accept, but understand; they may not agree to it but at least they are enabled to have a in depth picture of what's there.
Moreover, I do notice many Asian guys who date outside of their race. I see it everywhere I go and the races aren't only limited to Caucasian. I see Asian guys with white, black, Latin-American, etc. I don't see a problem with it at all. Asian girls and guys are becoming more americanize. They're becoming more open minded and isn't that a good thing?
Unlike men or even boys who are traditional, they have an idealism of their own and usually that is believing the existence of females are inferior. Other cultures value the talents and artistic body that a woman has as opposed to traditional Asian men who believe a woman is..let's just say, a possession that can be push around.
It's good to see a change in society. Rather criticizing, it's better to accept and maybe even try it for yourself(;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 12:05 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

Huh? Apples or peas?
Lol, I don't know what you're referring to but I don't like peas. I eat apples. An apple a day keeps the doctor away(;
And you're ridiculous. What makes you think girls can't do what you do? They have as much or sometimes, even more potential than what you possess. You should really change that mindset of your's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 01:16 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

hahaha apple => vietnamese, pea => caucasian apple pea => figures

my mindset? =]] what do i need to change? my mine is fully open and willing to learn, what does it have to do with me not being open mindeD? humans are not foods, you dont try to get different tastes.

you really dont understand... you shouldnt even claim that you are viet when you assume we are all the same and we should engage within each other.

believe me. i am very americanized. but as long as i live my vietnamese culture and traditions will live on. i will pass it to my children, and they will pass it to theirs. they will celebrate tet and li xì their children though i will not stop them listening to rock and hip hop or munching pills and running around the darken room, because i do it too. :))

blah blah.. whatevers.... fine i dont care. xP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 02:02 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

Lol, you're awesome<3
I don't see the connections with apples and peas though. Shouldn't it be the other way around because peas are smaller than apples..andddddd, i'll stop there(;
And did I ever admit to you that I'm viet? Nopers.
Tet and li xi are a must, haha. I don't get li xi anymore =[ it sucks.
munching pills? doing drugs..you mean? lol, kidding.
You're O.G status representing =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 02:18 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

ms. piggy wrote:
Lol, you're awesome<3
I don't see the connections with apples and peas though. Shouldn't it be the other way around because peas are smaller than apples..andddddd, i'll stop there(;
And did I ever admit to you that I'm viet? Nopers.
Tet and li xi are a must, haha. I don't get li xi anymore =[ it sucks.
munching pills? doing drugs..you mean? lol, kidding.
You're O.G status representing =]

i even have an apple pea here on my desk. they're not sweet at all. they are home grown by mexicans. if you marry a mexican, your kids would end up raising tasteless apple peas to the market. they would make bánh xèo just like tacos. eating burritos and fart will part of the tradition for tết. hahah jk.

<3 you too :))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 02:26 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

HAHAHA
but apples are sweet right? of course there are sour ones but there are also good and sweet ones^.~
dude, i'm afraid of mexicans. i also got kidnapped by one and it was the scariest experience of my life. you have no idea.
mex food are soooo yummyy! it's like orgasmic. like so quesidillas yumm. if viet people make banh xeo like tacos, it'll be mad good. all crunchy and whatnot
i'm sure you fart too! i bet you're farting as i'm typing right now.
don't hate. i'm sure you fart more eating banh xeo than any mexs munching burritos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 06:11 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

ms. piggy wrote:

This is the most immature reply along with some of ur others ones throughout this forum and ím new here lol. if ur a full blood asian, you just called yourself ugly

WOW

Last edited by anthem7 on Jan 28, 2009 - 07:21 PM, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Jan 28, 2009 - 06:54 PM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

r0ckzt4r wrote:
recently ive seen a lot of beautiful vietnamese girl going out with caucasians... its getting me sick. i dont get what they are thinking. right right... jesus is white. we follow him, therefore theres nothing wrong with dating someone same as his race. before it was not my concern but i think the boys need to realize that they're losing their women to another race. ;] from what i see, asian boys from other states are often shy and not very socialable while guys who live in asian party scenes tend to end up being korrupted. therefore, women seem to seek for something different.... oh well xP

gimme some tthoughts.... we need to get our women back, guys. do whatever... stop trying to get girls online and get out there and make some move.

Look man, seeing it DOES NOT mean caucasian are superior to asian. Think about it, we're in the US, the caucasian population dominates the asians everywhere. Asian chicks who live in the US are pretty much surrounded by the white people because many that are here are white, that is why you see them with white men, it also has to do something with culture too. They live in a country that has a mass white culture, they develop tastes in men and sometimes don't know it, not all girls are like this though. If you were born in a black community, likely wouldnt you adapt to their culture too? The way you dress and your behavior would mostly likely be different than it is now. And as an Asian, yes, i've noticed that majority of asians, men AND women, are shy. I think it's because we're living in a culture thats totally different than our own that causes us behave this way. In an Asian district however, no one is shy, they all party like you said. And the reason you see white guys with asian girls is because it is usually the men that approaches, making the remaining shy asians, the guys, to jump into conclusions when we see it. I live in a place and go to a school that's full of white people, that is why I have more white friends than I do with Asians. So yeah, it's because we're living in a place that's full of white people that causes 'em to date white guys, we are still equal to them, we just think the wrong way.

Now if you're thinking that asian guys cant get white girls, don't think pessimistically like that. This is different sh** and it's bullshit. Reason why is because i dont think many guys approach even when the chick MAY like us. I have had many girls that have liked me that were white including other races too. And so my have my asian friend, he came to the US few years ago and still managed to date a white girl...and she LOVED him. So if you see a white chick you like, don't think, go for it.

I used have to this thought too but overcame it by just thinking. hope this helps you and readers.
Anthem7

Last edited by anthem7 on Jan 28, 2009 - 10:14 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next