HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Nov 21, 2019 - 10:58 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 12:01 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

recently ive seen a lot of beautiful vietnamese girl going out with caucasians... its getting me sick. i dont get what they are thinking. right right... jesus is white. we follow him, therefore theres nothing wrong with dating someone same as his race (j/k). before it was not my concern but i think the boys need to realize that they're losing their women to another race. ;] from what i see, asian boys from other states are often shy and not very socialable while guys who live in asian party scenes tend to end up being korrupted. therefore, women seem to seek for something different.... oh well xP to be serious, i would say the media has changed their perceptions.

Last edited by r0ckzt4r on Apr 13, 2009 - 11:03 AM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 04:29 AM 
Biết chết liền...
Biết chết liền...

r0ckzt4r wrote:
recently ive seen a lot of beautiful vietnamese girl going out with caucasians... its getting me sick. i dont get what they are thinking. right right... jesus is white. we follow him, therefore theres nothing wrong with dating someone same as his race. before it was not my concern but i think the boys need to realize that they're losing their women to another race. ;] from what i see, asian boys from other states are often shy and not very socialable while guys who live in asian party scenes tend to end up being korrupted. therefore, women seem to seek for something different.... oh well xP

gimme some tthoughts.... we need to get our women back, guys. do whatever... stop trying to get girls online and get out there and make some move.

I personally think that it has nothing to do with race, if a female is attracted to a certain man, she likes him regardless of his race, age, or religion. If you believe that it's because asian men are 'messing up', therefore driving the asian women away, then you may be right, but what makes you think that caucasian men aren't 'messing up' too?

Men are men. Some are good, some are bad. That's all there is to it.

And if you think it's unfair, who says you can't go out there and get yourself a caucasian woman? :y19:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 06:42 AM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

Maybe the asian girls are really sick of eggrolls and they just want something different. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 06:55 AM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

baby jesus is not white so it aint right LOL

PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 09:19 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

Meo wrote:
I personally think that it has nothing to do with race, if a female is attracted to a certain man, she likes him regardless of his race, age, or religion. If you believe that it's because asian men are 'messing up', therefore driving the asian women away, then you may be right, but what makes you think that caucasian men aren't 'messing up' too?

Men are men. Some are good, some are bad. That's all there is to it.

And if you think it's unfair, who says you can't go out there and get yourself a caucasian woman? :y19:

Ok. Before i say anything, i want to tell you that you and your boyfriend is a cute couple and i have nothing against it and wishing you guys last a life time.

But exactly, you ladies tend not to think about our race and culture. our children will forget who they are, we will lose our language, and so many other issues....

I really do want to date a white girl, but being serious with one? I would have to be vey determined.

i do hear some o fthe bad things about the white boys, but im pretty sure that some of them are very dateable. but that alone cant drive all the beatiful asian women away, us vietnamese men arent doing so well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 09:23 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

Mr. Tran wrote:
i have no inputs, but Jesus was Middle Eastern

Http://www.youtube.com/v/FOyRWuklsiQ&hl=en&fs=1[/wf]

Hmmm and i always thought hes jewish, and jewish are whites.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 09:31 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

Recalling this vietnamese girl with her white boyfriend intentionally bumped into me at chu\a huệ quang while wére getting in line for sưng sâm... :p i could feel the pressure and her stairy eyes.Haha too bad. one you date other race you cant go back. We wónt accept yọu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 09:40 AM 
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~

LOL tell u wat bro Rock ... GIRls are just GIRLS man.

so they are pretty LOL ^^ ur point ? like i said .. THERE IS 100 PRETTY Asian girls and only few of them dated OTHER RACE ..because they LIKE SOMETHING new .. we can't do anything about it ..

I just want to remind u 1 thing bro .. Girl = nothing .. but that NOthing = can get u into alot of trouble ^^ if u are in a business, rather just HAVE fun with girls man .. I think that is the main reason .. there is WAY TOO much drama when dating with asian guys, so asian girls want to date other race because other race are very open minded when it come to relationship ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 10:40 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

mỚi bi3t yêU wrote:
LOL tell u wat bro Rock ... GIRls are just GIRLS man.

so they are pretty LOL ^^ ur point ? like i said .. THERE IS 100 PRETTY Asian girls and only few of them dated OTHER RACE ..because they LIKE SOMETHING new .. we can't do anything about it ..

I just want to remind u 1 thing bro .. Girl = nothing .. but that NOthing = can get u into alot of trouble ^^ if u are in a business, rather just HAVE fun with girls man .. I think that is the main reason .. there is WAY TOO much drama when dating with asian guys, so asian girls want to date other race because other race are very open minded when it come to relationship ^_^

If you assume girls = nothing, then you really dónt know how to invest. Cánt always đepen on your right hand, bro :)) and when it comes to business, losin a few percents mean very much to me. Thats not trueabout being open minded and dramatized though. Many asians guys out there believ bullshitting with girls would get their attention while oher guys think being nice would catch her heart, but they overdo it. And i do see the problem here; guys spend their time impress online girls instead getting out there and put efforts. Look at my signature and youll ghe idẹa :haha:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 12:24 PM 
~ Mới Lớn ~
~ Mới Lớn ~

or maybe they just like big :y12: ...............................................................................................................................................................type guys ???? :y21:

I don't know, maybe white guys are more romantic, nice and polite maybe ??? :y13:

Don't worry Tofu, it's still plenty of nice girls in vn :y4:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 01:13 PM 
-:- -:- -:- -:-
-:- -:- -:- -:-

step ya game up!!
lols

PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 01:51 PM 
Biết chết liền...
Biết chết liền...

r0ckzt4r wrote:
But exactly, you ladies tend not to think about our race and culture. our children will forget who they are, we will lose our language, and so many other issues....

Win some, lose some my dear. We can't have it all.

I guess the only thing that we can do to prevent our children from forgetting where they are from is to educate them, that is totally up to the parents. Because some asian children whom are born in the United States with BOTH asian parents, don''t even know how to speak their language not to mention know anything about their heritage. So we can''t really blame interracial dating as a causẹ. :y13:

PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 01:52 PM 
Biết chết liền...
Biết chết liền...

r0ckzt4r wrote:

Win some, lose some my dear. We can't have it all.

I guess the only thing that we can do to prevent our children from forgetting where they are from is to educate them, that is totally up to the parents. Because some asian children whom are born in the United States with BOTH asian parents, don''t even know how to speak their language not to mention know anything about their heritage. So we can''t really blame interracial dating as a causẹ. :y13:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 02:45 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

con gái muốn thay đổi mộtt chút

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 7&ref=name

Post subject:
PostPosted: Jan 27, 2009 - 03:03 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

yo tofu : go listen to the song called "kem chuoi " then you know why =)) =))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next