HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Aug 05, 2020 - 11:53 AM


All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Necessity or Luxury?
Luxury 40%  40%  [ 6 ]
Necessity 60%  60%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 15
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 07, 2006 - 04:31 PM 
Offline
BANNED

Joined: Jul 07, 2006 - 04:07 PM
Posts: 3511
SNOWFLAKE wrote:
well ... FRIENSHIP IS A "NECESSITY" ... WE ARE SOCIAL CREATURES ...

AND THEN GREAT FRIENSHIP BECOMES A "LUXURY" ...

YOU ANSWERED INITIALLY YOU LIKE "LUXURY" ... THEN ... MAYBE YOU SHOULD PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH ;) =)) =))


"luxury" exists only in reality. :kiss: online friendship is ONLY "necessity."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 07, 2006 - 04:33 PM 
Offline
~Too Much Dzê~
User avatar

Joined: May 24, 2005 - 03:09 PM
Posts: 15215
Location: noi co ke huu tinh
KHÙNG ....


BTW, TUI TRẢ TIỀN VÌ KO CHẤP NHẬN CÁI IÊU CẦU KỲ CỤC CỦA ÔNG BAN..... SO STOP SENDING THE MONEY FOR GOD SHAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CÓ TIN TUI KEEP AND NOT DO ANYTHING IN RETURN HUM ?? =)) =)) IF I GET ANNOYED ...I WILLL ..... PUNISH YOU ..... :roi::roi:

============

REALITY IS HOW YOU PERCEIVE REALITY .... :roll::roll:

_________________
HTC Glacier, Virtuous Unity, bad screen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 07, 2006 - 04:36 PM 
Offline
BANNED

Joined: Jul 07, 2006 - 04:07 PM
Posts: 3511
then dont give it back! :P mình pm về chuye6n. đó rồi ... anh đang chờ đó ... :kiss:

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/jeezcak3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 07, 2006 - 04:42 PM 
Offline
Rồi đây qua cơn mê...
User avatar

Joined: Jan 01, 2005 - 12:10 AM
Posts: 21132
Location: Trên núi
send qua kao nè tofu :lol: :lol:

_________________
Kiva (838 loans) | Phanxicô | Phước Thiện


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 07, 2006 - 04:47 PM 
Offline
BANNED

Joined: Jul 07, 2006 - 04:07 PM
Posts: 3511
còn có 3 đồng àh ....


... nhiều khi túng thiếu hỏi người có đòi được ko ....
giàu thì nhiều người theo ...
quạnh hiu chóng vắng khi nghèo
tình nghĩa kia thôi đành trã lại người thôi ...

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/jeezcak3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 07, 2006 - 06:23 PM 
Offline
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~
User avatar

Joined: Sep 19, 2006 - 08:53 PM
Posts: 12
SNOWFLAKE wrote:
I "LIKE" AND "NEED" LOTS OF ZEROS ON MY CHERIOS BOWL :oops: :oops: :P :P :lol: :lol:

DO YOU TD ?? :roll: :roll:

=================


BTW, GUY [I'M REFERING TO YOU TOFU]..... AND ANDREW ..... COOL THE DISCUSSION ... THIS IS TUỔI THƠ ...DON'T LET IT GET UGLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND GET OFF TOPIC ... DISRESPECTING THE POSTER OF THIS POST :P :P :oops: :oops:


Hey,

Your imagination is too rich.....stop imagine what you are imagining right now......

Just breath in and relax then your mind will be clear and clean hehehe

Ciao


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Necessity or Luxury
PostPosted: Dec 07, 2006 - 06:26 PM 
Offline
~ Bé Thơ ~
~ Bé Thơ ~
User avatar

Joined: Sep 19, 2006 - 08:53 PM
Posts: 12
t0fucak3 wrote:
Why are we talking about men sex organ? It's not "necessity!" :))

I am very "tight" when it comes to business, but I'm very loose when it comes to enjoy. ^^


Since when are we talking about men sex organ here?
Come over to Australia then I'll tell you how tight you are when it comes down to business....hehehe

Ciao bello.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Necessity or Luxury
PostPosted: Dec 08, 2006 - 10:01 AM 
Offline
BANNED

Joined: Jul 07, 2006 - 04:07 PM
Posts: 3511
andrewphan wrote:
Since when are we talking about men sex organ here?
Come over to Australia then I'll tell you how tight you are when it comes down to business....hehehe

Ciao bello.


That's the reason why I brought it up so SNOWFLAKE can go in and scream like a woman who will never have sex for the rest of her life! :kk:

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/jeezcak3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Necessity or Luxury
PostPosted: Dec 12, 2006 - 09:39 AM 
Offline
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê
User avatar

Joined: Oct 05, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Posts: 1924
andrewphan wrote:
Understand what you are looking for in life......everything is revolving around necessity.......I noted that you would choose Mercedes because of safety...public transport can also offer you the same purpose......it can take you from A to B and even safer because firstly you dont have to drive, secondly other drivers would give way to buses, trains, trams.....So all i can say is no matter how you try to argue your point.....you really contradict yourself there....again this is individual personal choice.....the bottom line is if i was a girl, i would not marry you.......so tight!!!! hehehe


Actually, I happen to believe in the public transportation system... It's safe, plus I hate driving so if it's necessary I try to take the public transportation system as much as I can. But once it becomes an inconvenience (costing more or taking much longer to get to my destination), then I have to resort to driving... For the entirety of 2005, public transportation was my primary form of transportation, so I only drove 5,000 miles the whole year. Anyways, I'm not contradicting myself cuz my points are pretty straight forward... And of course it's a personal choice to choose between luxury and necessity, otherwise I wouldn't open this topic in the first place...
hehehe... Don't worry bro, I have plenty of women who are willing to marry me. :) You see, women don't really care if you're a tight person, they only care if you're tight to them or not...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 12, 2006 - 09:56 AM 
Offline
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê
User avatar

Joined: Oct 05, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Posts: 1924
Quote:
can write so much to explain my point, but i'm kind of confused on what we're trying to make clear here ...from ur above messages... I want to ask you this.

Have you ever thought of multiple sources of motivation? self-motivation is when you set up my own goals to accomplish; people motivation such as ur wife/kids... or ur rich arrogant friends whom you want to compete with... etc.

Have you ever thought of multiple sources of happiness too? materials make me happy in terms of posessions and experiences, family makes my happy in term of love, and successes make me happy in terms of self-pride and self-esteem.

newayz... tiền nào của náy... cuz things are expensive for a reason. But when you buy something ask yourself what is the purpose of buying it? if mainly for function cuz it'll end up in ur bag most of times.... pick plastic to save money. But if you want others to look at it and in awe about it then you might want the luxurious expensive one, which does the same funcion as the plastic.

It's personal choice cuz people have different preferences that's why we don't fight over the same things... pick wat's right and suitable for you or the situaion.


VietsNow: Yes, I've tried motivating myself by reading motivational speeches, success stories, motivational quotes, motivational books, etc... However, none of them seem to be helpful, because no matter how much the person tries to motivate you, i you're not motivated yourself, then it's not going to happen... Motivation starts with the mind, with yourself. And also, I compete not to be better than others or make me feel better about myself for beating others... I'm a competitive person by nature because I enjoy competitions no matter if I win or lose. It's not always about winning or losing, it's about whether or not you enjoy it or not... Again, it goes back to you... Because you are your number one motivator...

Some how, you seem to have all these forms of happiness... But I think a lot of Asians think that way because of the way they're brought up. Asian parents would tell you "Con phải cố gắn lo học cho giỏ để sau này có tiền mua sắm và sẽ có một đời sống sung sướng hơn..." If they keep telling you this for years on end, you'll end up thinking that if you have to have all these materialistic possessions to make you happy... But happiness if with those you love. Many people are confused as to where the source of happiness is, which is why you see a lot of very wealthy individuals being unhappy. So, the primary source of happiness is in your family, in your heart... In those you love.

Of course tiền nào của náy, nhưng nếu của đó không có ích cho mình thì mua làm gì? And why would you want others to look at you in awe? Why pay more for the opinions of others? People cast their opinions on you no matter how you live... Why pay extra for their 2 cents opinions?

Of course, everyone has their own choice... Which is the reason why i posted this topic... That is, I wanted to see other people's opinions...


Last edited by JohnDoe on Dec 12, 2006 - 10:00 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 12, 2006 - 09:56 AM 
Offline
BANNED

Joined: Jul 07, 2006 - 04:07 PM
Posts: 3511
BS! You take puplic trans. just because traffic in LA is like nightmare--2 hours to get to school. You need to learn to respect others' opinion when you bring up a đebate.

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/jeezcak3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 12, 2006 - 09:58 AM 
Offline
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê
User avatar

Joined: Oct 05, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Posts: 1924
t0fucak3 wrote:
BS! You take puplic trans. just because traffic in LA is like nightmare--2 hours to get to school. You need to learn to respect others' opinion when you bring up a đebate.


I do respect other people's opinions... What are you talking about?
Either way, I don't get your point... And I do take the public transportation and I'm a big advocate of it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 12, 2006 - 10:02 AM 
Offline
BANNED

Joined: Jul 07, 2006 - 04:07 PM
Posts: 3511
What was your purpose of mentioning pup. trans. to Andrew? NVM. I don't see no purpose for being here.

You called others' choices are sad. How funny.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 12, 2006 - 10:06 AM 
Offline
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê
User avatar

Joined: Oct 05, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Posts: 1924
SNOWFLAKE wrote:
I "LIKE" AND "NEED" LOTS OF ZEROS ON MY CHERIOS BOWL :oops: :oops: :P :P :lol: :lol:
DO YOU TD ?? :roll: :roll:


Those are called Cheerios "Ohs" Snow, not zeros... :) And yes, I'd take some more "Ohs" Snow. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Dec 12, 2006 - 10:17 AM 
Offline
Chủ Trại Dzê
Chủ Trại Dzê
User avatar

Joined: Oct 05, 2006 - 12:00 AM
Posts: 1924
t0fucak3 wrote:
What was your purpose of mentioning pup. trans. to Andrew? NVM. I don't see no purpose for being here.

You called others' choices are sad. How funny.


In reply of andrew, since he brought it up first... read his post first, then read mine.. and don't jump to any conclusion bro.. :)

I respect their choices because I respect them, but it doesn't stop me from voicing my opinions and carrying my points across. Sad in terms of the ideologies... Hence, I never verbally attack an individual...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group