HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Jan 16, 2021 - 01:21 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 18, 2009 - 09:18 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

LiNh* wrote:
XauTrai07 wrote:
Hello to all the gals!

I know that a lot of girls follow a set of rules in dating and relationship. I want to know if all the rules are consistent with all the girls or they very vary. For examples:

1. When you're on a first date with a guy, at the end of the date you really like him. Do you kiss him or do you let him kiss you? Or by the rule, you won't kiss on the first date. What about make-out, sex or hug? When do you actually want to do those kinds of things? (2nd date, 3rd date, or after 3 months)

2. When you gave out your number to a guy and he doesn't call you the next day or 2 days later, do you get upset? Or by the rule, you will automatically cross this guy out of your list because you think that he's playing game with your head?

3. During the first week, after the first date or second date that you had with him, you still really like him and want to talk to him. Do you initiate the call or text the guy first? Or by the rule, you will wait until he calls or texts?

4. Do you believe in the rule of "playing hard to get" will get him more into you?

5. Do you like to initiate the touching or you like him to initiate it first? A few girls I went to the movie date with just grab my hand with her two hands and press it against their chest and hold it there for a long time. I was pretty puzzled of this action as I know that it's one of the most sensitive parts of the females. Why do they do that? We were on a first few dates. Is it like a test in the girls' dating rules?

6. Do you prefer dating an experienced guy or a newbie?

Okay, I'll add more when I have time.

1. def. no sex! hug .. okay acceptable. kiss? la` bf chua? neu la bf roi thi ok .. nhung chua thi no hug/kiss/sex. noi thanks for the dinner thoi :sun:

2. if i really like him .. i wld get upset .. nhung no' hong goi after 2 days ... forget it =/

3. neu first date roi muh no hong go.i tu*'c la` no khong thich... go.i no' chi .. :y7:

4. NO!

5. !?!

6. ..? newbie? ... im into shy dudes =D

=)) LIESSSSSSSSSSSS :))

PostPosted: Sep 18, 2009 - 09:24 AM 
Tiểu Dzê Tự
Tiểu Dzê Tự

PurpleRain wrote:
họ nói trong physics ...for every force there is an equal opposite force ...cái con khỉ ...someone is usually dominating in a relationship ...no equal....i.e. in my relationship w/ cb, fa is dominating. :D

Cai gi cung fai co up/down, luc nong/ luc lanh
luc nay luc khac, patient is the key Okay Pr :D

(PRODUCT) RED™ - Designed to Help Eliminate AIDS in Africa

2010 Grammys - Earth song tribute michael jackson

5GB Free Online Storage
YOUR PHOTO, MUSIC, DOCUMENTS Available 24/7 Anywhere.
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/learnmore

PostPosted: Sep 20, 2009 - 07:20 AM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

I
LiNh* wrote:
Tiramisu wrote:

=)) LIESSSSSSSSSSSS :))

dude .. cua me chưa sao biét ..??? :lol: :lol: :lol: where hve u been .. i see u on yahoo no more!! i mít uu!! kakakaka

Lol hahah tui chua cua ba` ba da cua tui roi ... nen tui moi biet haha.... ahaha idk ... my thing signs in invisible automatically hahaha so you gotta buzz me haha cuz ur invisb too =))

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2009 - 11:50 AM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

this just proves that girls don't really mean what they say haha... Most of the girls in here said that if they like someone then they won't follow any kind of rules. But at the same time, they all said that they won't kiss or have sex with the guy on the first few dates no matter what, and if the guy doesn't call after 2 or 3 days, then they will forget about him. Those basically are the rules girls already set out before or during they date, they follow it, yet they won't admit it, and say that just go with the flow.

My sư phụ is so right on this one :D

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2009 - 03:44 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

PurpleRain wrote:
is ur sư phụ ...ế ...or ... hận đàn bà ... or both??? :D
i don't want to sleep or kiss the guy on the first date ...'cuz simple ...i don't want s.t.ds ...rule or precaution ...whatever....sao cũng đuợc ...MY safety comes first ... :y2:

what about you guys ??
don't tell me u don't think the girl is a slut and only in it for a 1-nigher if she is willing to sleep w/ u on the first night....don't lie... :P i have enough guy friends to know about your rules too ...most of them won't go out on a date with the girl again if they sleep with her within the first week of knowing her ... :b26:

actually, i was the one who is "hận đàn bà" :D but after I met my sư phụ, he brings positive thinking into my life and I enjoy the games of life and stop being a sore loser. According to him, girls/women do things that they don't even realize why and how they did it, so don't take it personally, but rather sit back, relax, observe, and enjoy the show. I'm going to quote one of his sayings "women don't lie, men just don't listen" :)

You're right, guys don't want to commit to girls who they sleep on early dates. This also shows that the girls know the guy's rules so well, and they formulate their own rules to correspond with the guy's rules. So when they decide to agree to sleep with the guys so early, they know that they can only have him for a short term as well. When it comes to love and dating, women are stronger species. This is why a 95 lbs woman can make a 180 lbs man live in a miserable h311 for the rest of his life if he doesn't know what he's doing.

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2009 - 03:46 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

So his philosophy is : "Thà để đàn bà luỵ vì mình chứ không để mình luỵ đàn bà" ?

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2009 - 03:48 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

hô hô hô ... even a wiseman can turn into an idiot when it comes to relationship.

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2009 - 03:49 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

wo0orm wrote:
So his philosophy is : "Thà để đàn bà luỵ vì mình chứ không để mình luỵ đàn bà" ?

sounds like your philosophy haha... i don't remember i said anything like that nor he said it. When you used the word "lụy", it already contains some negativity, so who would want it? :D

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2009 - 03:52 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

cần cha nó cai gì rule với chã rule!!
theo mập tùy tình huống muh cư xữ!!
sống muh rules đầy mình ai sống nỗi!!!

theo mập chã cần hận ai cã!
miễn sống vui vẽ hạnh fúc là dc gòi!! ;)

>=(

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2009 - 03:54 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

LiNh* wrote:
XauTrai07 wrote:
this just proves that girls don't really mean what they say haha... Most of the girls in here said that if they like someone then they won't follow any kind of rules. But at the same time, they all said that they won't kiss or have sex with the guy on the first few dates no matter what, and if the guy doesn't call after 2 or 3 days, then they will forget about him. Those basically are the rules girls already set out before or during they date, they follow it, yet they won't admit it, and say that just go with the flow.

My sư phụ is so right on this one :D

đau phải ...

thứ nhất .. no sex/kiss/hug là khong có nghia là khong thích nguoi đó ... nói cách khác .. thich cũng khong có nghĩa là phải làm :y7:
thứ hai ... khong phải nó khong gọi thì se bỏ nó .. nhưng nó khong gọi chứng tỏ là nó khong thích mình .. thích nó thoi khong có nghĩa là sẽ bỏ thời gian wí báo mình ra cho nó ... :y7: :y7: :y7: :y7: :y7:

in sex, there's no such thing "phải làm", that is like "rape". When you decide to have sex with someone, that's because you want to, not being forced to. So basically, there are girls who WANT or WOULD LIKE to have sex with the guy during the first or second date because he is so charming, but then somehow, her rules or instincts are telling her that she shouldn't do it, because first, she is unsure about the guy regarding his medical conditions and other consequences, and 2nd, she will lose him in the long run because she will appear like a slut. Basically, these reasons formulated the rule to the girls that they shouldn't have sex w/ the guy in the first few dates if she's not looking for just a sex buddy :P

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2009 - 03:58 PM 
~ Biết Yêu ~
~ Biết Yêu ~

PurpleRain wrote:
buồn ...như ly rượu đầy ...0 có ai để cạng ....
buồn ...như ly rượu cạng ...0 còn ...rượu để say ... ;)

babe, just learn to have fun ... :)
i am with a guy i never thought i'd go out with ...
he ended up with me ...
a girl whom he would never imagine being with either ...
life is funny that way ...
but i learned one thing ...dating is about having fun ...
when i was younger ...i think too serious ... too critical....too much planning ..assuming...calculating..rationalizing...

i hope whatever happened to you before ...doesn't ruin what lies ahead for you ......don't let một con ruồi làm hư 1 nồi canh ...boil it up and make it part of the soup ..... :twisted: bổ dưởng lắm ;)

I agree!!!!

>=(

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2009 - 03:59 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

PurpleRain wrote:
buồn ...như ly rượu đầy ...0 có ai để cạng ....
buồn ...như ly rượu cạng ...0 còn ...rượu để say ... ;)

babe, just learn to have fun ... :)
i am with a guy i never thought i'd go out with ...
he ended up with me ... a girl whom he would never imagine being with either ...
life is funny that way ...
but i learned one thing ...dating is about having fun ...
when i was younger ...i think too serious ... too critical....too much planning ..assuming...calculating..rationalizing...

i hope whatever happened to you before ...doesn't ruin what lies ahead for you ......don't let một con ruồi làm hư 1 nồi canh ...boil it up and make it part of the soup ..... :twisted: bổ dưởng lắm ;)

ím glad that you're happy hehe..

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2009 - 04:02 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

jeezcak3++ wrote:
hô hô hô ... even a wiseman can turn into an idiot when it comes to relationship.

then he wasn't a wiseman in the beginning... lol , at least not in this field. I don't know who is out there a wiseman, but it is better to be a why-man. Asking question on what happened and how it happened and learn from mistakes. It makes you wiser.

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2009 - 04:06 PM 
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

LiNh* wrote:
XauTrai07 wrote:
LiNh* wrote:
đau phải ...

thứ nhất .. no sex/kiss/hug là khong có nghia là khong thích nguoi đó ... nói cách khác .. thich cũng khong có nghĩa là phải làm :y7:
thứ hai ... khong phải nó khong gọi thì se bỏ nó .. nhưng nó khong gọi chứng tỏ là nó khong thích mình .. thích nó thoi khong có nghĩa là sẽ bỏ thời gian wí báo mình ra cho nó ... :y7: :y7: :y7: :y7: :y7:

in sex, there's no such thing "phải làm", that is like "rape". When you decide to have sex with someone, that's because you want to, not being forced to. So basically, there are girls who WANT or WOULD LIKE to have sex with the guy during the first or second date because he is so charming, but then somehow, her rules or instincts are telling her that she shouldn't do it, because first, she is unsure about the guy regarding his medical conditions and other consequences, and 2nd, she will lose him in the long run because she will appear like a slut. Basically, these reasons formulated the rule to the girls that they shouldn't have sex w/ the guy in the first few dates if she's not looking for just a sex buddy :P

sao anh na`y chi? bold cai chu*~ muh khong an nhap voi nguyen cau cua tuiii!! =P ai cung khac nhau .. khong lam cung khong co nghia la` khong thich ... thi` co' nguoi muo'n lam on their first or second date nhung nhu~ng nguoi khong muo'n la`m ddo' cung khong ha(~ng la` vi` ta.i vi` "rules" ...in this case khong phai go.i la` rules nua .. ma` tuy va`o their personality thoi ... =)

Their personality determines whether they should follow the rules or not. Most girls do. Some girls don't. That's why they end up sleeping with some guys at the first few dates. That's my point.

But I was also pointing out the girls who said "i don't follow any rules", yet still saying that they don't sleep on the first date no matter what, and not gonna give out their # unless they get the # from the guy first.

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2009 - 06:20 PM 
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~

i think there is no rule for dating, people they just follow their instincts and their personalities .So you should have a style for a date ,not rules to set for .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next