HomeForums Profile Private MessageLoginRegister

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Jan 20, 2021 - 11:46 PM


All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 10:24 AM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
Hello to all the gals!

I know that a lot of girls follow a set of rules in dating and relationship. I want to know if all the rules are consistent with all the girls or they very vary. For examples:

1. When you're on a first date with a guy, at the end of the date you really like him. Do you kiss him or do you let him kiss you? Or by the rule, you won't kiss on the first date. What about make-out, sex or hug? When do you actually want to do those kinds of things? (2nd date, 3rd date, or after 3 months)

2. When you gave out your number to a guy and he doesn't call you the next day or 2 days later, do you get upset? Or by the rule, you will automatically cross this guy out of your list because you think that he's playing game with your head?

3. During the first week, after the first date or second date that you had with him, you still really like him and want to talk to him. Do you initiate the call or text the guy first? Or by the rule, you will wait until he calls or texts?

4. Do you believe in the rule of "playing hard to get" will get him more into you?

5. Do you like to initiate the touching or you like him to initiate it first? A few girls I went to the movie date with just grab my hand with her two hands and press it against their chest and hold it there for a long time. I was pretty puzzled of this action as I know that it's one of the most sensitive parts of the females. Why do they do that? We were on a first few dates. Is it like a test in the girls' dating rules?

6. Do you prefer dating an experienced guy or a newbie?

Okay, I'll add more when I have time.


Last edited by XauTrai07 on Sep 16, 2009 - 02:27 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 10:34 AM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Apr 18, 2009 - 12:44 PM
Posts: 1847
1) first date: no kissing, no making out, and def no sex :b26: maybe a hug if i'm attractive o him. all those things happen in due time ... no set time/date ... and i never kiss a guy first or initiate any of those things first.

2) i only give out my # when the guy gives his to me :D

3) if i like him, i call him.

4) no

basically i don't play by any rules. if i like him, i let him know :D

_________________
How to live happily with what you have? ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 10:42 AM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
CherryBlossoms wrote:
1) first date: no kissing, no making out, and def no sex :b26: maybe a hug if i'm attractive o him. all those things happen in due time ... no set time/date ... and i never kiss a guy first or initiate any of those things first.

2) i only give out my # when the guy gives his to me :D

3) if i like him, i call him.

4) no

basically i don't play by any rules. if i like him, i let him know :D


1. So none of the guys you met ever made you break this rule? =] I either have to respect you for being a classy woman or I would have to feel sorry for you for not meeting the most attractive man from inside out.

2. Why is that? If the guy does the same thing, then no one will give out #. LOL Please explain

3. ok

4. Umm... ok no comments


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 10:49 AM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Apr 18, 2009 - 12:44 PM
Posts: 1847
1) if they did, they wouldn't get very far with me ... they have to respect what i want ... if they attempt to do any of that, and i refused, then they have to respect it. if they didn't respect it, then there'd be no 2nd date. if a guy didn't respect me that early in the relationship, then he's not going to respect me later. and respect is a key item in any relationship

not sure what you mean about "not meeting the most attractive man from inside out".

2) bc i believe in the guy being a pursuer. if he wants to pursue me, then he'll pursue me. if he gives me his #, i think that's a more genuin interest than just asking for my #.

_________________
How to live happily with what you have? ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 12:09 PM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
CherryBlossoms wrote:
1) if they did, they wouldn't get very far with me ... they have to respect what i want ... if they attempt to do any of that, and i refused, then they have to respect it. if they didn't respect it, then there'd be no 2nd date. if a guy didn't respect me that early in the relationship, then he's not going to respect me later. and respect is a key item in any relationship

not sure what you mean about "not meeting the most attractive man from inside out".

2) bc i believe in the guy being a pursuer. if he wants to pursue me, then he'll pursue me. if he gives me his #, i think that's a more genuin interest than just asking for my #.


1. I agree. What I mean was that you didn't meet some guy that could sweep u off your feet and forget all about what you supposed to do and not to do on the first few dates. hehe

2. I agree, but by asking for your number already shows that he's interested in pursuing you. Isn't you asking for his phone # first would signal that you want to be the aggressor instead of him?

I have more question posted in the first post.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 01:18 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Apr 18, 2009 - 12:44 PM
Posts: 1847
XauTrai07 wrote:
CherryBlossoms wrote:
1) if they did, they wouldn't get very far with me ... they have to respect what i want ... if they attempt to do any of that, and i refused, then they have to respect it. if they didn't respect it, then there'd be no 2nd date. if a guy didn't respect me that early in the relationship, then he's not going to respect me later. and respect is a key item in any relationship

not sure what you mean about "not meeting the most attractive man from inside out".

2) bc i believe in the guy being a pursuer. if he wants to pursue me, then he'll pursue me. if he gives me his #, i think that's a more genuin interest than just asking for my #.


1. I agree. What I mean was that you didn't meet some guy that could sweep u off your feet and forget all about what you supposed to do and not to do on the first few dates. hehe

2. I agree, but by asking for your number already shows that he's interested in pursuing you. Isn't you asking for his phone # first would signal that you want to be the aggressor instead of him?

I have more question posted in the first post.


1. i don't believe in falling in love at first sight ... :D

2. i don't ask for the #. he would ask. i would say "i'd only give you my digits if you give me yours" hehehe yes it does show interest but who knows ... maybe he's asking for a friend ... or whatever :P

_________________
How to live happily with what you have? ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 01:18 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Apr 18, 2009 - 12:44 PM
Posts: 1847
PurpleRain wrote:
cb,
i think you hugged, kissed, and squeezed me the first time we met.
am i easy to you? ;)


did i kiss you babe ? :D i remember slapping your b*tt though :P

_________________
How to live happily with what you have? ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 01:21 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Jan 28, 2009 - 07:26 PM
Posts: 1166
Location: In your closet
2 bà bóng này chắc không cần rules gì hết ráo :y11:

_________________
Ðoàn kết chết hết, chia rẽ chết lẽ tẻ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 01:21 PM 
Offline
~Too Much Dzê~
User avatar

Joined: May 24, 2005 - 03:09 PM
Posts: 13908
Location: noi co ke huu tinh
WHEN YOU MEET THE RIGHT "ONE" ... THE RULE IS TO FOLLOW NO RULES ... BECAUSE THE HEART IS THE RULER OF ALL RULES ;)

:angryrazz: :lol: :lol: KEKKEKEKE :p

_________________
HTC Glacier, Virtuous Unity, bad screen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 01:22 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Apr 18, 2009 - 12:44 PM
Posts: 1847
XauTrai07 wrote:
Hello to all the gals!

5. Do you like to initiate the touching or you like him to initiate it first? A few girls I went to the movie date with just grab my hand with her two hands and press it against their chest and hold it there for a long time. I was pretty puzzled of this action as I know that it's one of the most sensitive parts of the females. Why do they do that? We were on a first few dates. Is it like a test in the girls' dating rules?

Okay, I'll add more when I have time.


:lol: wow ... where do you find these girls? ... nope the guy has to initiate everything to me. unless he's the very very shy type ... but still i give him hints and let him know how much i like him ... so he has the courage to initiate things.

_________________
How to live happily with what you have? ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 01:36 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Apr 18, 2009 - 12:44 PM
Posts: 1847
PurpleRain wrote:
SNOWFLAKE wrote:
WHEN YOU MEET THE RIGHT "ONE" ... THE RULE IS TO FOLLOW NO RULES ... BECAUSE THE HEART IS THE RULER OF ALL RULES ;)

:angryrazz: :lol: :lol: KEKKEKEKE :p


how can you tell when someone is "the one" ...from the first (2nd, 3rd ) date??
must be intuition ...the thing 50% married couples in the us used. :)


hahaha .. yeah ... i agree ... how do you know the person is the right "one"? even when a couple is about to get marry, s/he may not know the other person is the "one" ... s/he may just be the most compatible person s/he had ever met ... :D

_________________
How to live happily with what you have? ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 01:47 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Jan 28, 2009 - 07:26 PM
Posts: 1166
Location: In your closet
PurpleRain wrote:
SNOWFLAKE wrote:
WHEN YOU MEET THE RIGHT "ONE" ... THE RULE IS TO FOLLOW NO RULES ... BECAUSE THE HEART IS THE RULER OF ALL RULES ;)

:angryrazz: :lol: :lol: KEKKEKEKE :p


how can you tell when someone is "the one" ...from the first (2nd, 3rd ) date??
must be intuition ...the thing 50% married couples in the us used. :)


And some time you buy 1 get 2 free.
"The one" right now may not be "The one" 10 years later. Marriage is about 2 persons can stand against each other's craps and work it out together.

_________________
Ðoàn kết chết hết, chia rẽ chết lẽ tẻ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 01:52 PM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
wo0orm wrote:
PurpleRain wrote:
SNOWFLAKE wrote:
WHEN YOU MEET THE RIGHT "ONE" ... THE RULE IS TO FOLLOW NO RULES ... BECAUSE THE HEART IS THE RULER OF ALL RULES ;)

:angryrazz: :lol: :lol: KEKKEKEKE :p


how can you tell when someone is "the one" ...from the first (2nd, 3rd ) date??
must be intuition ...the thing 50% married couples in the us used. :)


And some time you buy 1 get 2 free.
"The one" right now may not be "The one" 10 years later. Marriage is about 2 persons can stand against each other's craps and work it out together.


I totally agree. There's no such thing compatibility. The 2 total strangers grow up in 2 different environments can never be compatible with each other on everything. It's just the matter of how much crap u would put up for the other person in order to live in peace. Now, that raises the compatible level.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 01:55 PM 
Offline
~ Tập Yêu ~
~ Tập Yêu ~
User avatar

Joined: Apr 18, 2009 - 12:44 PM
Posts: 1847
there is such thing as compatibility ... that is what gets you together in the first place ... and gets you to want to be married. then later on, time change, people change, then you have work it oụt

_________________
How to live happily with what you have? ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Girl Dating Rules?
PostPosted: Sep 16, 2009 - 01:59 PM 
Offline
~ Tuổi Thơ ~
~ Tuổi Thơ ~

Joined: Jun 27, 2007 - 05:10 PM
Posts: 320
CherryBlossoms wrote:
there is such thing as compatibility ... that is what gets you together in the first place ... and gets you to want to be married. then later on, time change, people change, then you have work it oụt


what get you in the first place is the attraction of the appearance. The 2 persons don't have to be BEAUTIFUL or SEXY but "attractive" to the other person. It could be the overall appearance is eye catching, or the posture/gesture revails part of the personalities of the person that you "think" will be compatible with you. However, think of it, when you first met, you don't know anything about each other, how can you call that compatible? hahaha ... Oh, I think we're compatible because I don't even know if you want to smoke weed with me :D tell me what you think when u bump into a guy like that on the street.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group